Zhao Li looked at Lin Xun with a smile, because the little Omega who had just finished taking the GG photo and had not yet had time to take off her makeup looked extremely delicate. She was the kind of person that Alpha wanted to protect.

Lin Xun curled his lips and nodded with a smile.

Holding the ring box in his hand: "Sister Su, if I don't go back with you for a while, he will pick me up."

Although he didn't say who he was, how could Su Yun not know that he could only be referring to Gu Huaiye!

He smiled and nodded: "I understand, have a good rest today. I have an appointment with Director Zhang Zhirui the day after tomorrow. You and Xiong Ni will go there together."

"Okay." After agreeing with Su Yun on the itinerary for the day after tomorrow, he received a message from Gu Huaiye asking him to come downstairs.

After getting off the elevator, it was a bit cold in the night after 11 o'clock. Lin Xun gathered his coat and came out of the building.

The white hair glowed softly in the dark night, setting off the young man's makeup-covered features, as delicate as fine craftsmanship.

It's tempting to want to see more.

Gu Huaiye sat in the car, taking in the elf-like little Omega, and his golden pupils narrowed slightly.

Lin Xun opened the car door and threw himself directly into Gu Huaiye's arms with a gust of fragrance: "Boyfriend!"

Gu Huaiye caught him with a smile: "Why is your hair dyed like this?"

Lin Xun raised his head from his arms and looked at him. Because the corners of his eyes were covered with orange eye shadow, when he looked up at people, he looked extremely innocent: "Don't you look good?"

"It's pretty." It was just so pretty that it made him want to hide it. Such a pretty little Omega was suitable to be locked up so that he could admire it alone.

Hearing this cute sound, Lin Xun laughed: "Really, then your expression is so weird?"

"You're amazed, aren't you?"

"Of course." Lin Xun smiled and the cat nuzzled into the man's arms, feeling a little embarrassed.

It was also the first time for him to dye this color. He was a little nervous when he dyed it, but the effect was surprisingly good, but he still cared more about Gu Huaiye's thoughts.

Listening to a man praising his good looks now, Lin Xun felt extremely sweet.

When he got home, Gu Ting was already asleep.

A lamp was left for them in the living room.

After the two went upstairs, Lin Xun took a change of clothes and went to the bathroom: "I'm going to take a shower."

But when he was about to enter the bathroom, Gu Huaiye suddenly said: "Wait a minute, let's go together."

Lin Xun was stunned for a moment, then blushed and entered the bathroom first: "Then hurry up."

When Gu Huaiye came in, Lin Xun had already soaked in the bathtub.

He glanced vaguely in the direction of Gu Huaiye, quickly lowered his head and buried it on his knees, but the exposed tips of his ears turned pink.

The originally calm water surface overflowed as Gu Huaiye entered.

When he was taken into his arms, Lin Xun was obedient and didn't resist. He looked like he was willing to take whatever he wanted. He looked very easy to bully.