In the black room, a dim light suddenly lit up, and Lin Xun could clearly see the man sitting behind the desk.

Facing the familiar golden eyes, Lin Xun curled up the corners of his lips.

"Come here." The man suddenly spoke, with a ring on his raised hand. After he said this, he reached out and gently touched the hourglass on the desk.

Lin Xun walked over and held the hand: "Your Excellency."

Hearing his address, the man smiled and said, "Why do you want to get a blue rose? Don't you like the red rose I gave you?"

Lin Xun put the blue rose in his hand under his nose and sniffed it gently: "Do you think I like blue or red?"

He didn't answer, but asked the other party a question.

The owner of the manor chuckled: "I don't know."

"Then let me change the question. Do you think I like blue roses or red roses?"

Lin Xun bent down slightly, approached the owner of the manor, and met his eyes.

"Fuck, what's the situation? What's the situation now? Is it so exciting?"

"Ah ah ah, Lin Xun, have you forgotten that you still have a boyfriend? How can you be so seductive!"

"Why did the master of the manor's eyes turn golden!"

...

"Would you like it if I chose blue?"

The smile on Lin Xun's face became even brighter, and he reached out and gently stroked the broken hair beside the man's ear: "If it were you, I think I would like it no matter what color it is, so you can really help me realize my wish. ?"

The man suddenly grabbed his hand, held it gently, then gently placed it on his lips, and kissed him: "Isn't your wish already fulfilled?"

Lin Xun smiled and propped up his body. Just as he was about to speak, he suddenly heard the radio: "Liu Jiajia Out!"

Lin Xun was stunned for a moment and couldn't help but think, coming again?

"What's going on?" Lin Xun lowered his eyes and met the man's golden eyes again.

The man stood up and imprisoned him between his arms and the desk: "Take away the people around you one by one, so that you can stay with me completely and you can't go anywhere, can't you, my baby!"

Lin Xun reached out and pushed him away, hurriedly trying to leave the room: "You're crazy!"

However, when he touched the study door, he found that it could not be opened. He turned around and leaned against the door, looking at the man walking towards him step by step: "What do you want to do?"

At this moment, the screen in the study suddenly lit up, and you could see from above that Liu Jiajia was covered by the man in black who came up from behind her and made a motion of cutting her throat.

After Liu Jiajia fell to the ground, the tall man in black turned around and it was Monkey.

"What did you do to him!"

"What do you think? Isn't it interesting? It hurts to see your friends leave one by one. Have you also tasted the pain of having your heart ripped out?"

The man stopped in front of him, raised his hand and gently touched his cheek, but his golden eyes were filled with tenderness.

Such a weird aspect gave the fans in the live broadcast room goosebumps——

"Ahhhh, it's exciting and exciting. This manor owner must be the manor owner who planted blue roses in the wooden house. He is back for revenge!"

"So is this all the manor owner's revenge?"