When Liu Jiajia was found, she also looked crazy. She took off her hood and her hair, which had been well taken care of, was also messy: "Let me tell you about the director team, they are too bad!"

Now only the Lop-eared Rabbit and Tom Cat are left. They are still jumping in place, but because the headgear may be tight, this trick is of no use to them.

"Okay, stop, stop, talk to Tom." Chen Haoning pointed at Tom and ordered.

Tom Cat opened his mouth and said in a low voice: "What did you say?"

Monkey heard this and said to the lop-eared rabbit: "You also say something."

The lop-eared rabbit said in a low voice: "What did you say?"

Chen Haoning: "Rabbit, please say a few more words."

Lop-eared Rabbit: "Say a few more words. Is this enough?"

Monkey looked at Chen Haoning: "Which one do you think? I think it's Tom Cat. Lin Xun's voice is clearer."

Chen Haoning glanced at him: "But they can pretend, and we just let them dance for such a long time, so there will be differences, but it's up to you, Tom Cat."

"True or false, what if I'm wrong?"

"If you make a mistake, you will be punished." Chen Haoning said, no matter how bad his face was, this would be the result, "Tom Cat is Lin Xun!"

Hearing this, Ji Xinglan said, "The decision has been made. Now let's reveal the answer. Ask Tom Cat to take off his hood."

As soon as the hood was taken off, Lin Xun smiled and said, "Are you confused?"

Because of the jump just now, the young man's face was pink, which highlighted his bright black eyes, which was really beautiful!

"Another day of being hit hard by Xun Zai's beauty!"

"Xunzaizai is so beautiful, ahhh!"

...

"Ah ah ah, let me tell you, if you are with me, you will definitely win this round!" Monkey jumped up happily.

Chen Haoning nodded: "It seems that you are in luck this time."

"Now let's switch sides. Monkey and Haoning, go change your clothes."

Five minutes later, four people appeared together again. This time the dolls were different from the last time. This time the four people had their faces exposed, but they all wore masks that covered their faces. The first cosplay of Snow White, the first one, was a bit too cute. Too strong, the second one is the Evil Queen, the third one is a big tree, and the last one is RoboCop.

The four people are white, black, green, and black.

You can't see the face, you can only look at the outline of the body, and the jumping tricks in the previous set obviously don't apply to them.

Liu Jiajia came over and said, "Axun, do you see it?"

Lin Xun smiled and nodded: "I can see one, Snow White is Monkey."

"How can you be so sure?" Liu Jiajia glanced at Lin Xun in disbelief.

"Because Monkey is tall and big, this must be him. The outline is very similar." As a former art student, he always habitually looks at the outline when looking at people.

And as an Alpha, Monkey is stronger than the average person.

So it's easy to guess.

Monkey, who was suddenly poked, took off his mask: "Isn't it right? You can spot me at a glance. I'm disguised like this?"

Monkey, wearing a "little tutu", is simply questioning life.

Liu Jiajia watched him go down and couldn't help complaining: "This is really the biggest Snow White I have ever seen!"

Lin Xun nodded: "Who is not, haha, next, Brother Hao, I have seen you coming, the third tree man."

"How did you see this?" If Monkey could be identified by his appearance just now, then what shape could Chen Haoning, the tree, have?

Liu Jiajia was really shocked this time.

Lin Xun said with a smile: "Because of his eyes, the other two people laughed when Monkey passed by, but he was the only one who felt that it was impossible to say this just by looking at it, haha!"

A total of two people who had not changed their costumes for a long time were found out like this. Chen Haoning also looked suspicious of life: "I am probably the first person to be found out through his eyes."

"Lin Xun is so sharp. How did he see it? I still believe him when he sees Monkey. He sees Chen Haoning. He can tell who it is just by looking at him. He is so powerful!"

"I thought it was a bronze, but I didn't expect it was a king!"

...

Ji Xinglan: "Now that the two groups are tied one to one, let's try another group. The guests from the two groups will choose one person to dress up and another person to guess. The two groups of guests will divide it up."

Hearing this, Liu Jiajia looked at Lin Xun: "Axun, you guess, I'll change my clothes."

Lin Xun nodded: "Thank you, Sister Jiajia."

Watching Liu Jiajia leave, Lin Xun suddenly met the eyes of the man standing behind Ji Xinglan.

Even if he wears contact lenses that hide the color of his eyes, he still can't hide the man's calm and restrained aura. Even if he stands in the crowd, he is still the star that makes him throb the most.

Lin Xun suddenly raised his hand and made a "heart" sign on his head.

Love you~boyfriend!

The author has something to say: Lin Xun: Let me show you my feelings~

Please collect~

I have to review for the exam recently, and there will be more updates after the 12th, sorry~