"Congratulations on how to answer quickly!" Lin Xun looked at him with a smile.

Monkey touched his face: "I almost forgot about this. What's the punishment for losing?"

"The losing group will still have to draw lots to determine the punishment task."

MonKey nodded to show that he understood: "I promise that I will never lose this time. Which one of you wants to team up with me?"

The three of them looked at him together, and finally Liu Jiajia reached out and pushed Chen Haoning out.

Chen Haoning, who was pushed out, looked back at Liu Jiajia and Lin Xun in disbelief: "You just sacrificed me like this?"

Monkey yelled when he heard this: "Why are you so reluctant to be with me?"

"He is willing, he is willing!" Liu Jiajia pushed Chen Haoning in front of him, "I wish you two success, come on!"

"Hahaha, Sister Jiajia is so bad. Chen Haoning feels like she has lost. What's going on!"

"I definitely don't mean to look down on Monkey, but congratulations to Lin Xun and Sister Jia Jia for winning. You can announce it directly!"

...

Monkey patted Chen Haoning on the shoulder: "Brother, just wait for me to help you win, so that you know that my choice will definitely not be wrong!"

Chen Haoning sighed softly: "I will believe you this time."

"Okay, then Lin Xun and Liu Jiajia's group will start first." After Ji Xinglan finished speaking, a staff member came over and motioned Lin Xun and Liu Jiajia to change their clothes.

Chen Haoning and Monkey stood there waiting. After a while, four people wearing different doll costumes came out.

The first person is Spongebob, the second person is Tom Cat, the third person is Squidward, and the fourth person is a lop-eared rabbit.

Among them, Squidward is the shortest, Lop-eared Rabbit is the tallest, SpongeBob is the fattest, and Tom Cat is tall and thin.

When the four of them stand, there is no difference at all from their appearance.

Monkey: "...the director team, do you think we have clairvoyant eyes? How can you guess this?"

Chen Haoning only felt that she had lost half the battle when she heard this: "You four, jump up with all your strength."

"What's the use of asking them to jump up? You still..." As soon as Monkey finished speaking, he saw four people jumping up.

The hoods on their heads flew upwards as soon as they could, and even if they were quickly held down, some of them were still exposed.

Chen Haoning pointed at the first person: "No SpongeBob, SpongeBob is eliminated!"

Monkey: "!! So this is how the game is played, jump, jump, hurry up, keep jumping!"

It was as if some kind of floodgate had been opened.

"Hahahaha, no, Monkey finally got to the new world, his expression is so vivid!"

"It's so bad. Chen Haoning is so bad. Let them dance in these clothes. It's really, hahaha, well done!"

"Hahaha, Brother Squidward is Sister Allison, I saw it, Sister Allison is Brother Squidward!"

...

"Sister Jiajia, Brother Squidward, sister Jiajia, if you can't do it, go down and take a rest, hahaha." Monkey looked at Liu Jiajia, who was trying to control her headgear not to fall off while dancing. She was so busy that she couldn't help it. Want to laugh.