Lin Xun arched into his arms, found a comfortable position and closed his eyes again.

Early the next morning, Lin Xun woke up and looked at Gu Huaiye who had just come out of the shower: "Tell me, what is going on?"

The live broadcast hasn't started yet, so the two of them still have time to talk.

Gu Huaiye smiled and said, "I didn't expect that the crew would call and borrow Mingming Xiangshan Manor."

Lin Xun looked at him: "So Mingxiang Mountain belongs to you?"

Gu Huaiye nodded: "Well, let's count it. If you like, there are other manors I can take you to see."

Lin Xun listened to his wealthy speech and said with a smile: "Then what?"

"Then ask me if I am willing to participate in the recording of this program." Gu Huaiye said this and looked at Lin Xun. Do you need me to continue?

Lin Xun nodded: "I understand, you acted pretty well, I was almost fooled by you."

Gu Huaiye smiled and hugged him: "My dear, your acting is better."

Lin Xun nuzzled into his arms: "Then can you explain the question to me?"

Gu Huaiye raised his eyebrows slightly when he heard this: "Do you want to know something?"

Lin Xun narrowed his eyes: "Who is the real owner of the manor?"

Gu Huaiye seemed not surprised at all by this question: "Both."

After the words fell, she kissed him: "It's getting late, I have to go back first."

Lin Xun nodded and got off the bed: "I'll see you off."

Gu Huaiye reached out and touched his face: "Don't worry, just lie down for a while."

As he spoke, he opened the door and was about to go out when he saw Monkey suddenly appear at the door. When he saw the tall Alpha coming out of Lin Xun's room, his eyes suddenly widened: "!"

Their eyes met, and Monkey was forced to take a step back by the unique coercion of a superior Alpha on Gu Huaiye.

Lin Xun didn't expect to bump into someone by chance: "Monkey, are you here to see me?"

Monkey nodded: "Yes, I want to ask if you have any hair spray. I want to borrow it. Am I here at the wrong time?"

He glanced at Gu Huaiye in vain.

Lin Xun smiled and took Gu Huaiye's hand: "Let me introduce you, this is my boyfriend. He also participated in the recording of the show, so he came to accompany me last night, but he is going back now. I brought hair spray. You wait. I'll give it to you."

After Lin Xun finished speaking to Monkey, he looked back at Gu Huaiye and said, "See you soon."

Gu Huaiye nodded, squeezed his hand gently, and left under Monkey's shocked eyes.

When Lin Xun found the setting spray and brought it to Monkey, Monkey said with a complicated face: "Is your boyfriend really the owner of the manor?"

"You feel it?"

"The auras are exactly the same, so you understand, that's what happened." Monkey said with an expression on his face that said, "I understand."

Lin Xun didn't know what he understood, so he looked at him with a smile: "You won't tell Brother Hao and Sister Jiajia later, right?"

Monkey raised the corners of his lips: "I don't, let them guess on their own. Thanks, I'll give you a new bottle later."

"good."

After watching Monkey leave, Lin Xun returned to the room and shook his head with a smile.

When everyone had breakfast in the morning and gathered in the living room to share the news, they saw Monkey tilting his chin slightly, looking like he already knew the truth.

"Monkey, did you have a stiff neck when you slept last night? Why do you keep your neck tilted up like this? Aren't you tired?" Liu Jiajia curiously reached out and pinched his shoulder.

Lin Xun, the only one who knew the truth, was almost laughed to death by Monkey.

Monkey snorted and said nothing, still looking superior.

Chen Haoning couldn't stand him: "People like you usually don't survive more than three episodes."

Monkey: "You can say whatever you want, I have enough truth now!"

"What's the truth? Tell it and let us hear if it's true!" Liu Jiajia tempted him with a smile.

Monkey quickly said: "Lin Xun and the owner of the manor are lovers."

As soon as he finished speaking, Liu Jiajia and Chen Haoning looked at him speechlessly.

He didn't say anything, but his meaning was very clear: "Is this right here?"

The author has something to say: Lin Xun: I prove that what he said is true!

Please collect~