Monkey breathed out: "Go back to your room and sleep."

Chen Haoning glanced at him: "Can you really sleep? Do you really believe that nothing will happen tonight?"

Liu Jiajia took off her high heels and said, "The soldiers will stop us, and the water will cover us. I have to go back to my room to take a rest."

"Everyone should be fine if you don't go out at night." After Lin Xun finished speaking, he thought of something and said with a smile, "And don't open the door to strangers casually."

After saying that, he took a special look at Chen Haoning.

"Hey, I don't have an identity this time." Chen Haoning immediately assured nervously, "But I think your identity is a bit complicated."

"I also feel that Ah Xun's identity in this issue is special."

Monkey nodded in agreement.

Lin Xunxiao: "You don't need to tell me, I think it's very complicated myself."

Waving to the others, Lin Xun opened the door and returned to the room.

The moment the door opened, he saw a golden mask on the desk in the room.

This mask seems to be warning something.

Lin Xun walked over, picked it up and looked at it: "The material is quite good."

It doesn't feel like cheap plastic.

Putting the mask back on the table, Lin Xun took a change of clothes and went to the bathroom.

When he came out again, he saw a white shadow rushing towards him, it was Xiaobai.

"What is it? What did Lin Xun just catch?"

"I have a...bold guess, could it be an information body appearing?"

"Although I also think it is an information body, I still feel it is impossible. This is Mingxiangshan Manor. Unless Lin Xun's boyfriend is on the set, how could his information body appear here?"

"If we go by the speculation above and make a bold assumption, could the owner of the manor be Lin Xun's boyfriend?"

"Once I accepted this setting, I was actually looking forward to the results!"

...

Lin Xun felt that Gu Huaiye had really let go. Not only did he appear on the show, but he also brought Xiaobai to him without hesitation.

Rubbing Xiaobai's big head, Lin Xun leaned over and whispered: "What exactly does he want to do!"

Xiaobai whined, rubbed his hand with his big head, and then fell to the ground, exposing his belly for Lin Xun to rub.

It took a week for Lin Xun to finally rub Xiaobai again, and Lin Xun was not polite.

Now at home, Gu Huaiye rarely has time to let Xiaobai out to play with him.

Only at this time, when Gu Dabai couldn't reach a place, would he let Xiaobai act as a tool tiger.

Lin Xun was lying on the bed, and Xiaobai lay down next to him, lying on his side obediently, like a large pillow.

After a busy day, Lin Xun was really tired now. Holding Xiaobai in his arms, the familiar smell filled his nose, making him sleep peacefully.

After the live broadcast ended, the door of the originally closed room was opened from the outside. Gu Huaiye walked in gently, took Xiaobai's place, and took Lin Xun into his arms.

Feeling the changes around him, Lin Xun opened his eyes: "Why are you here?"

"I'll leave at dawn. Go to sleep." Gu Huaiye gently touched his head and coaxed him.