Chapter 78

I've been on a Hyunjin picture saving spree recently. Did you notice?

Can you meow for me now?

Meow.

***

"We literally left you four alone for ten minutes and you nearly ripped Hyunjin hyung a new asshole!"

It was so hard to hold in my giggles as I sat on the coffee table of the living room, listening to Jisung scolding Chan, Minho, Changbin and Hyunjin as the four naked alphas all sat on the couch looking guilty. Well--not Hyunjin. He was groaning on the couch with a still gaping asshole, looking equally like he was in pain and satisfied.

"You three wouldn't even try that with an omega! We struggle to take two! Why would you do that to him?!"

"He wanted it." Changbin grumbled under his breath.

"He specifically asked for me to join in..." Chan grumbled too.

"I was there first. You can't complain about me." Minho grumbled lastly.

Jisung facepalmed.

My giggles erupted, gaining looks from all five of them as I lost the first giggle. Though once I was caught, I didn't try to hide my laughter anymore. I covered my face and giggled at them, not seeing the endearing smiles from each of them as I enjoyed listening to the whiny alphas getting scolded.

"What are you guys doing?"

All six of us looked up towards the hall when we heard Jeongin's voice. He was naked, being followed by a lazy looking Seungmin in his underwear. Who also had some cum streaks on his chest, though he didn't seem so bothered by it.

"These three all mated Hyunjin hyung at the same time!" Jisung complained, motioning a bit angrily towards the three guilty alphas on the couch.

"At the same time?" Jeongin asked incredulously as he got to the couch and sat down on the arm of it.

"Yes!" He said, before he pointed at Hyunjin. "I mean, he doesn't look like he regrets it, but--"

"I don't." Hyunjin groaned, cutting him off.

"--But still!"

Jeongin giggled at them, while Jisung looked more frustrated when he didn't find support from the other omega. He leaned down from where he sat on the arm of the couch and kissed the closest alpha, Changbin, on the cheek before he started to purr.

"If he liked it, then I don't think there's a problem." Seungmin grumbled as he jealously pushed his arms in between Changbin and Jeongin so Jeongin couldn't kiss the other alpha again. Which earned him a kiss on the cheek from Jeongin to appease him.

"He could have gotten hurt." Jisung grumbled.

"Does Hyunjin hyung like pain though?" Jeongin asked with a scrunched nose.

"Wouldn't you know?" Chan asked with a playful grin at the youngest.

"Mm..." He averted his gaze, though all of us caught his smile.

Jisung sighed at his unserious mates, shaking his head at them, before he came to sit down on the coffee table with me. "Anyway--" He grumbled. "We've got some stuff to talk about. Or let you others know, anyway."

"What?" Minho grumbled as he was eyeing Hyunjin's ass.

Jisung glanced at me, giving me a little nudge to talk.

"Uh..." I gave Jisung a little nervous smile, before I looked at the alphas with the same nervous look on my face. "Well...since we've decided to keep the pup, I...wanted to know if it was okay for me to tell my family now..."