Chapter 49

Thank you for 140k on September 10th~❤️

Minlixsuuuuu11 Go to sleep.

***

"Welcome home!"

Minho and I were both greeted by Jisung and a peck on the lips when we walked in the side door. I purred sweetly at him and hugged him as best as I could around some of the bags I held after I fussed at Minho to let me help him. Jisung purred back and took some of the bags from Minho and I both, before he quickly waddled further into the house to where the rest of our mates were, having arrived home from their respective outings or jobs before Minho and I had gotten home from our date.

"Hey." Chan crooned softly as Minho and I came into view. Minho ignored all the greetings and set the bags on the ground, looking for the pregnancy tests that we'd gotten. Meanwhile, I set mine down and went to kiss Chan.

"Hey." I purred softly. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, love." He said with a smile, pecking my lips again as his hands went to hold my waist. "Did you have fun on your date?"

"Well, for the most part." I said with a little frown. "I didn't enjoy him dragging me into a sex toy store and forcing me to peruse the merchandise."

I heard a few soft snickers at my words, but despite the mention of what he did or them laughing at it, Minho didn't bat an eye at anyone. He finally found the pregnancy tests, before he indicated Jisung, Jeongin and I.

"All three of you, come with me." He said sternly.

Jisung and Jeongin both looked confused, but I was compliant. The alphas looked curious as the three of us omegas all obediently followed Minho down the hall and out of their sight, until we got to Minho's bedroom. Minho set down the mass amount of pregnancy tests he held, and Jisung and Jeongin both frowned at them momentarily. Until Jeongin connected the dots and looked up at me nervously.

"Hyung, didn't I say you should keep this on the downlow?" Jeongin asked softly, while Jisung tensed up a bit as he stared down at the tests.

"I know I'm not pregnant, Jeongin. And Minho hyung is the only one that knows now." I said, but Jeongin didn't look any happier. His eyes flitted over to Jisung, who I just now realized was fixing me with a sharp glare.

"You're pregnant?" Jisung asked as he gave me the once over, pure anger evident on his face.

"No, I'm not preg--" I started to say calmly, only to be met by Jisung clenching his teeth and reaching out to grab me. I jumped a little with wide eyes as he grabbed a bunch of the tests and pulled me roughly to the bathroom, slamming the door behind us and locking it.

"Take these and prove it." He hissed under his breath as he let me go and started to rip into the pregnancy tests. I watched him nervously as he held out a ton of tests in his fist and quickly took them from him, but paused when he watched me expectantly.

"Um..." I gave him an awkward smile.

"Use them." He commanded, motioning towards the toilet with his head.

With you in here...?

"Okay, um..." My eyes flitted over to the door, before back to him awkwardly. "Are you gonna step out...?" I asked softly.

"No." He said bluntly, before he motioned a bit aggressively towards the toilet. "Use them."

Umm...

I gave him a nervous smile as my eyes dropped to the toilet. When I looked back into his eyes again, it was pretty clear that he wasn't playing with me. Though extremely uncomfortable with this situation, I obediently began to unbutton my pants. He watched silently as I awkwardly stepped towards the toilet, before I looked at him.