Chapter 31

Thank you for 49k and 50k on July 26th and 51k, 52k and 53k on July 27th, July 28th and July 29th~❤️

Who is a whore for Hyunjin? Raise your hand.

Nothing better than booseoksoon the moment you wake up.

***

Turns out, spending the day with just Hyunjin in the house was...kind of depressing.

After two hours of complete and total silence in the house, I found myself dying to hear a voice scream at least once. Over the bit of time I'd spent in this house, I was used to the activity. And now, I couldn't focus without the screams in the background.

So before I knew it, I was sighing over my textbook and pushing it aside. I got up to leave the room, hoping to find Hyunjin in the living room. And sure enough, there he was. Quietly laying on the couch and scrolling through his phone. He glanced at me curiously as I came into his view, but looked back at his phone.

I pouted a little at him ignoring me, not really used to this alpha showing me anything other than attention. I walked closer to him and stared down at him blatantly, but the alpha still didn't bat an eye at me.

"What's wrong?" He mumbled as he continued scrolling through his phone.

I huffed at his simple question, before I got down onto the couch. He looked a little surprised as I nudged my way into his arms and laid across him, resting my head on his chest. He held his phone over me with a little frown for a few moments, before he set his phone aside and wrapped his arms around me.

"This is weird behavior coming from you towards me. What's wrong, cub?" He asked as I tucked my nose into his neck and took in a deep breath of his musky scent, the smell of rain. And automatically, I began to purr as I took in the calming scent.

"Nothing's wrong. It just felt lonely being in this house when it's so quiet." I mumbled as I shifted my head to show him some big doe eyes. "Am I bothering you?"

"No. I'm happy that you're willing to cuddle with me." He mumbled as he began to lightly rub my back. "Though you caught me at a bit of a bad time. I was just about to go on my walk."

"Your walk?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah. I walk down to the park a few miles away and do a few trips around it. It gets boring being home alone all day, and I do miss trekking around that park sometimes. So I started to do it once or twice a week two years ago."

"And you just...walk?" I asked with a scrunched nose.

"Yeah. Why not? It's good exercise."

Yeah, it is. But that can't be the only thing that has put him in such good shape. In fact, the only alpha I've seen that I don't know if he's in good shape is Seungmin. But he's also pretty thin himself. Do all of these alphas work out?

From what I've seen, Hyunjin, Chan, Minho and Changbin all have abs. Chan, Minho and Changbin all have impressively toned muscles in other places, too. Hyunjin seems a little bit scrawny in comparison, but he's still amazing looking too.

So...how does Seungmin look...?

"Do you care about exercising a lot?" I asked as I looked at him curiously.

"Not particularly. The ones that are work out freaks are Chan hyung and Changbin hyung, and they usually get Minho hyung to go too. I just occasionally go out for a run to keep thin. I don't work out unless they make me."