Chapter 21

Thank you for 18k on June 23rd~❤️

NAH I'M UPDATING BECAUSE I HAVE TO RANT!!!!!

MY SISTER FOUND MY WATTPAD! AND YKW?

I LET HER READ 'DIVORCED', YK, THE CHANLIX IN MY SMUT BOOK?

SHE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS BORING BECAUSE THE CHARACTERS ONLY ARGUE 😭

THEN SHE HAD THE AUDACITY TO TELL ME SHE KNEW I WROTE IT BECAUSE THEY ARGUE THE SAME WAY I ARGUE! AND I'M NOT HAPPY!

🤬

***

By the time that Chan had finished cleaning me up and dressing my weary body, the others were probably done eating dinner. Or so I had assumed, but when Chan carried me to their dining room, we found that Seungmin was just laying everything out on the table as the others were turned in their chairs, looking at the still playing TV. But attention immediately turned to us when the first sound of Chan's footsteps got picked up by an alpha. And once one turned their head, the others did too.

"Took you long enough." Minho grumbled as Chan approached with me clinging to him, with my face tucked into his neck as the alpha carried me to the table.

"Yeah. Someone is being a little needy right now." Chan said with a little smirk as he tried to sit me down in a chair. But I whimpered immediately and clung to him tighter, pulling myself back up onto him before I wrapped my arms and legs around him tight.

"That looks like more than a little needy." Hyunjin said with a smirk as Chan tried to sit me down again. Only for me to grab him so hard that he choked over my headlock.

"Okay baby, I'm sorry, I'm sorry--" Chan sputtered in English in between a few coughs. "Let go of my neck baby--"

I whined softly at him, but obediently loosened the headlock. There were a few chuckles at the table at Chan's predicament, while the alpha gave up and sat down with me in his lap. He let out an exasperated huff as I curled up on him, just as Seungmin came with eight plates and a handful of silverware. He laid them both down, before he sat down with a huff. All six of his mates looked at him with little smirks at his clear annoyance.

"Don't cheat again." Jisung mumbled. "And you won't have to cook dinner on a day that isn't yours."

"It happened a year ago and it wasn't even my fault that you two got upset about it today." Seungmin grumbled, before he sent me a little glare.

"Don't glare at Felix." Chan said, popping Seungmin on the back of the head before he wrapped his arms around me protectively. "You made a mistake, and that mistake won't go away no matter how much time passes. It doesn't matter who brought it up. The fact is that you chose to do it. All so you could secure Jeongin's virginity. That's cheap and hurtful to your other mates."

"And you weren't even with us for a month before you did it." Jisung grumbled softly. "You got over your puppy love phase with me so quick and went for Jeongin instead. And you're still in it with him. It's not fair."

"Jeongin is cuter than you. It's not my fault." Seungmin grumbled stubbornly. Jisung kicked him from under the table, while Jeongin was left with a little smile.

"Don't fight at the dinner table." Minho softly scolded. "You can duke it out in a bedroom later."

"Only if Seungmin bottoms." Jisung grumbled.

"I can help with that." Hyunjin mumbled with a smug smile.

"Please. I've already had to try and top one alpha today." Jisung mumbled with a huff.