Chapter 29

Thank you for 40k and 41k on July 18th, and 42k, 43k and 44k on July 19th, July 20th and July 21st~❤️

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️
I ADDED A TRIGGER WARNING SECTION INTO THE CHARACTER INTRODUCTION TO ADDRESS THE MOMENTS WHERE FELIX'S CONSENT IS QUESTIONABLE, AND THERE MAY BE MORE IN THE FUTURE!
As always, I'll notify in those instances.
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

9k words in this chapter. Hope you like it 😏

And, 🤭 I posted on my page yesterday and said to myself 'if this gets 5 replies before the next update, I'm gonna post a test in this next chapter. And--it did. It got 8 replies 💀 I honestly didn't expect that.

But, I'm gonna leave it at the end of the chapter sksksk. If you guys can succeed in it, then starting on August 3rd until September 2nd, I'll drop the updates to every 3 days for the month of August, instead of every 4. Sound fun?

Good luck sksksk

Also, can we collectively wish _BabyBbokAri_ a happy birthday? 🥰

Happy birthday~❤️ I hope you have a good day honey~😁🥳

***

Before I knew it, I had spent a couple hours studying, and I'd attended my two hour online class as well. In total, I had reclused for six hours. And by the time that I was closing my laptop, there was a soft knock in the door.

"Yeah?" I called as I looked up.

The door opened, and Changbin poked his head in. I smiled when I saw the alpha, and he smiled back when he saw me.

"Hey." He said as he came inside. I quickly moved aside some of my books so he could sit down, before I softly purred at the alpha.

"Hey, what did you need?" I asked as he placed his hand on my thigh and gently held the bare skin.

"Well." He mumbled as he gently ran his thumb over my thigh. "You wanted to dye your hair pretty bad last night, and I wanted to head to the store. So I thought I'd offer to take you."

"You're going to the store?"

"Yeah. Do you want to go?" He asked as he lightly groped my thigh.

"Well--" I looked over my books and papers scattered on the bed, before I hummed. "I guess I've done enough. Sure, I'll go."

"Cool." He said, before he let go of my leg and grinned. "Get dressed and well go now, yeah?"

"I'm already dressed?" I mumbled with a little frown as I looked down at my shorts and firm fitting shirt.

"Yeah. But you're too pretty like this. I'll get jealous if anyone checks you out." He mumbled, before he pecked my cheek. "Please cover up a bit."

"Cover up...?" I mumbled with a little frown towards the dresser. "Okay..."