Chapter 64

Thank for you 239k and 240k on October 15th~❤️

Writing the last chapter rn. Then I'm planning the epilogues, babes.

***

Changbin and Minho ended up arriving home sooner than Jisung and Jeongin had. And while Minho spotted me immediately and stormed off to his room, Changbin perked up and came to raid the cuddling pile.

"Hi pumpkin." Changbin said with a smile as he stole me out of Seungmin's lap and pecked my lips. "Hey." He crooned as he hugged me tight.

I smiled at the enthusiastic alpha, though it did feel a bit weird to be talking with him after what had happened with him yesterday. And speaking of, I pulled his card out of my pocket and gave it to him.

"Here, hyung." I mumbled, trying to hand him the card.

"Mm? No." He mumbled, pushing the card away. "You can keep it. I have two cards for that bank account."

"What?" I scoffed. "No--" I said, trying to give him the card again. "I don't want your card. I don't need it."

"Until you get a job again and are stable, you can use my money. Just keep it. If you want anything you can't use your money for, you can use mine." He said as he continued to refuse taking his card back.

"I don't want to do that."

"Well, I'm not taking the card back."

"Then I'll throw it away..."

"And give any stranger that finds it access to my bank account? That's a bad idea." He said with a smile. "Just keep it, pumpkin. You don't have to use it. Just if you want to or need to, you can."

"I don't want to keep it. I'll just hide it in your house." I grumbled. "I'm not keeping it."

"Then I'll just make sure to buy you more stuff and throw away the receipts so you can't refuse, hmm?" He smiled before he leaned in and kissed me. "Just take the card. I'm gonna spoil you one way or another. Besides." He pecked me on the lips again. "I need a smart omega to manage my account. Cause I can't keep track of my spending and the others stopped trying. You care a lot about how I spend my money and love to try and tell me what to do, so why don't you do it, pumpkin?"

"That..." I pouted a bit at him. "I am good at managing money, but..."

"Then keep my card and keep me in check." He said, before he pecked my lips again with a mischievous smile. "And if you feel like it, you can use it too."

"I won't..."

"But you can. And that's what matters." He said as he started kneading my thighs. "So are you gonna keep it and help your alpha?"

I curled my lip a little at him. If he actually needs help managing it, and...I can influence him to stop blowing his money on me, then... "Yeah, I'll keep it..." I mumbled softly. "But only to watch you. I'm not gonna use your card."

"Cool. The pin is 0811." He said, followed by pecking me on the lips. "That's my birthday, FYI."

"August 11th?" I asked curiously.

"Mhm. What's your birthday, pumpkin? Has it passed yet?"

"No. It's September 15th."

"September 15th?" He asked curiously. "Your birthday is right after Jisung's." He said, looking at the others curiously, before back at me as they all perked up a bit.

"Really? When is his?" I asked, tilting my head.

"September 14th. You're almost twins, if he weren't born a year before you." Chan said as he scratched his ear nonchalantly.