Chapter 26

Thank you for 32k, 33k, 34k and 35k on July 10th, July 11th, July 12th and July 13th~❤️

(⚠️⚠️⚠️NOTE: WHEN THEY'RE TEXTING, IF THERE IS ANY INSTANCE THAT SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING IN ENGLISH, I WILL HAVE IT UNDERLINED!⚠️⚠️⚠️)

I drew a terrible blueprint of their house. That's the general layout, in case it gets confusing how it's laid out at some point. Also, it isn't listed on the blueprint, but every bedroom has a bathroom in it too. They all have a master's bathroom, and one communal bathroom.

***

"So what exactly are we going to do, anyway?"

Changbin smiled at me. "Well, we're going to go out to eat first. Hyunjin said you barely ate any breakfast this morning and you never had lunch, so I thought you might be hungry."

Yes!

"Yeah, I'm a little hungry." I mumbled, averting my gaze so my excited expression couldn't be seen. "So are we just going to eat?"

"Yes." He mumbled. "If that's okay. I wanted to keep things simple for our first date. I hope that's alright with you."

"Yeah, it's perfect. Anything could probably beat Chan hyung taking me to a food truck at night."

Changbin softly chuckled at my words. "Yeah, he really loves Mama Jung. She's only here around this time of year, then she goes back to Australia for the rest of the time. So he likes to go and see her as much as he can while she's here."

"That's sweet, and I understand what he was going for with that date. And don't get me wrong, I did like it there, but I don't think it's first date material. Maybe more like a...third."

"The third?" Changbin asked with a little smile. "The date that you usually hit fourth base on? I don't know, Chan hyung seemed to score fourth base with just date one..."

I hissed at him softly, reaching over to slap the alpha's thigh for mentioning it. He chuckled at me again, before he leaned over to peck my cheek while we sat at a stop light.

"Am I wrong?" He asked with a playful smile. "Do you mean to tell me that I'm actually not going to get laid tonight? You offered, didn't you?"

"I said maybe. And if you keep talking like that, then it's a no."

He shut his mouth, but continued smiling knowingly. I huffed at the alpha, before I leaned back in my seat. I was stubbornly quiet for the rest of the ride, until the alpha pulled into a restaurant parking lot. I looked up at the restaurant curiously, to see it was that same steakhouse we'd gone to with Jisung.

"Is this a good choice, or would you prefer somewhere else?" He asked with a smile.

"Uh..." I bit my lip. "Isn't this place a bit too...expensive...?"

"No." He mumbled bluntly, like he truly believed it.

I sent him a little frown, but he stared back like he genuinely didn't think it was too expensive.

"Did you think that I was going to take you to McDonald's or something? Of course we're going to a fine restaurant. I'm a little shocked that you think I'd take you anywhere less than this." He mumbled, raising an eyebrow at me. "The only reason I brought you back to this one specifically was because it was familiar to you now. I thought it might be more comfortable for you."

"Yeah, but..." I bit my lip again as I looked back at the restaurant. "I already told you I don't like you spending a lot of money on me..."

"Yeah, and I thought we came to an agreement on that." He huffed, before he leaned over and pecked my cheek. "I don't want you to worry about prices anymore. Let me spoil you tonight. I'm not playing when I say that you're worth every penny, Felix. I want to do this. Can you take the spoiling with a smile?"