Chapter 38

Thank you for 73k, 74k and 75k on August 12th and 76k on August 13th and 77k and 78k August 14th~❤️

And thank you for #1 in skz~~ I literally was on my profile page to look at y'all's messages and accidentally popped over, glanced down and freaked out when I saw that lol. Thank you guys♡

Proper note at the end since you guys waited sksksk

***

"I heard that you didn't want to experience being eaten out?"

I looked at Hyunjin with furrowed brows at his words.

There's that phrase again.

And...Chan is kind of busy...

A loud groan from the living room reinforced that last thought, making me blush a bit.

"Uh...yeah, I guess so..." I mumbled awkwardly. "But what does that have to do with anything?"

"You're really gonna knock it before you try it?" He asked with a smirk. "We're all pretty good at it. Even Jisung and Jeongin are pretty damn good at eating out, and they're omegas."

Oh.

...

Wait...

'Eating out'?

Does he mean I don't like going to restaurants...? Or something...?

I really don't understand those words...

"Well...I guess if the food is good..." I mumbled with a little frown.

"Cinnamon and vanilla is usually pretty good to taste. Honey would be just as good." He said with a wink.

Oh...

So he thinks I don't like going to bakeries...?

"I like all of those flavors." I mumbled with a smile. "Though I don't think I'd want to try them while 'eating out'."

"Well." He smiled. "I never said you'd be the one tasting."

"Then why would I be there?" I asked with a scoff.

He frowned a little at my question. "Uh..." He scrunched his nose. "Well, if you were catching my drift, then...you would have figured that out..."

What?

We both stared at each other with confused expressions. I hummed awkwardly, my eyes never leaving Hyunjin's as I walked around him to go to the couch. I ignored the couch that was slowly inching sideways from Minho's thrusts and approached the two alphas currently fucking on the couch.

"Chan hyung?" I called as I looked over the couch at the sweaty alpha as Minho continued to mercilessly thrust into the other alpha.

"Y-Yeah?" Chan sputtered in an out of breath voice as he looked at me with a flustered face.

"What does eating out mean?"

The alpha looked up at me with a little shocked expression, while the other three alphas all paused.

"You don't know what that means?" Hyunjin asked with wide eyes.

"No?" I mumbled, scrunching my nose at him.

Hyunjin let out a little disbelieving laugh as he looked at Changbin, who looked just as surprised at Hyunjin. Meanwhile, Minho and Chan were both looking at me in surprise.