Chapter 11

Thank you for 3k on May 22nd~❤

Only a little while longer and 5☆ will be out 😭 ONE MORE WEEK GUYS

Which song are you most excited for?! I want to hear collision, S-Class and TOPLINE so bad man 😭 I can't even begin to imagine what Collision is about but I want to hear it so bad 🥺

***

Just as soon as we walked in the side door, I heard the quick pitter patter of two feet coming towards us. And moments later, I saw Jisung coming over with a big smile. Only for him to falter and pause when he saw me. And just as quickly as he'd come, he ran away.

"Your presence took away my welcome home kiss." Chan grumbled, giving me the side eye as he took off his shoes.

I huffed at him, before I stood on my toes to kiss him myself as I walked by. He huffed at my poor replacement, but I didn't care.

It may not have the years and enthusiasm behind it that Jisung has, but it's still a kiss.

He led me out of a little entryway from the garage and into the house, to find that Jisung had completely disappeared. But almost all of his other mates were on the couch, and all four of them trained their eyes on me immediately.

Chan automatically went to go and greet his other mates, while I turned to look at the hall that I knew led to some of their bedrooms--and in turn, ignore the burning glares I was receiving. I looked back at Chan who was kissing the only one I didn't recognize--an angry looking alpha. I averted my gaze again to avoid the glares of everyone but Changbin, before I wandered down the hall to go find Jisung.

I softly knocked on his bedroom door, only for him not to answer. I bit my lip, before I cracked the door open a bit to peek inside. And there he laid, curled up on his bed.

"Can I come in?" I called softly. He didn't acknowledge me in any way, making me sigh. I walked into the room and softly closed the door, before I walked over to his bed. I crawled onto it in front of him, only for him to roll over and face away from me.

I stared down at the other omega for a few moments, taking in the sight of his poorly bandaged up hands. I immediately felt bad when I saw just barely some traces of blood on the thin gauze, making me wonder just how badly I'd scratched up his hands.

"Do your hands still hurt?" I asked softly. "I know how to properly bandage something. Do you want me to redress them?"

He still didn't acknowledge me. I let out a soft sigh, before I got up off his bed to go and see if I might find a first aid kit in his bathroom. And there was one--sitting out on the counter and still opened up from when it must've been used yesterday. I grabbed the little bit of gauze left and the scissors inside, along with some disinfectant. Then, I went back to him on the bed.

"I haven't told any of you guys yet, but...I'm actually studying to be a nurse right now. I've got my CNA and LVN licenses right now. I'm working towards getting my RN right now. I'm almost finished, too. I'm not the best, but...I'm really trying for it. So...I haven't really learned how to dress a wound yet, or at least...I don't have experience with a real one, but...I do know how to fix one up better than that." I mumbled, mostly to myself as I got back on his bed. I know I should probably be apologizing to him before anything else, but...

Even as I spoke, he still didn't respond to me, or even acknowledge my existence. I sat down on the bed next to him and gently touched him. He went completely limp in my arms, but didn't try to push me away. I carefully picked him up by his shoulders and slipped my legs beneath him, before I gently grabbed his first hand. I took the scissors and carefully cut the gauze, before I unwrapped it from his hand. Only to frown at what I saw.