Lin Xun didn't know the man in front of him, but based on his temperament, he felt that he was no ordinary NPC.

In fact, the barrage was already flying during the preparation period——

"Ah ah ah ah, Ji Xinglan and Best Actor Ji are actually here too. The show ranks high in the competition!"

"Ji Xinglan's appearance is so evil. He is so suitable for this kind of role. My mother, standing with Lin Xun, why do I feel like a little white rabbit and a big bad wolf? Lin Xun, run away! They are definitely bad people, don't ask why, just run away!"

"Hahaha, Best Actor Ji's role as a bad guy is so deeply rooted in the hearts of the people. When I see him, I feel weak in the legs. What should I do? Mom is afraid!"

"Why do I feel like Lin Xun didn't recognize who he was? He must be too calm!"

"Hold on to the tail upstairs. You are not alone. I feel the same way. Lin Xun doesn't seem to recognize who is standing in front of him, hahaha!"

...

"Dear guest, I am the steward of Mingxiangshan Manor. It is a great honor to meet you here. I hope you can leave some good memories while staying here."

After the butler finished speaking, he handed him a card, then turned and left.

Lin Xun pinched the card in his hand, watched the other party leave, closed the door and returned to the room, muttering: "Is he a guest? He looks familiar."

"Hahahaha, he really didn't recognize that it was Ji Xinglan who specializes in playing bad guys. Don't doubt yourself, he is not only a guest but also Ji Xinglan!"

"My little boy is doubtful about life. He's so cute. I want to rub him!"

...

Lin Xun thought for a while and couldn't remember who Ji Xinglan was, so he simply focused on the card, which read: At 8 o'clock in the evening, the manor held a party for you, I hope you can attend. "

After putting the card away and preparing to continue unpacking the lucky stars, Lin Xun heard another knock on the door.

Lin Xun walked over and opened the door. This time, a maid appeared outside the door. She had a sweet smile on her face and she didn't look very old.

"Fuck, isn't this Xiang Xingxin from the group Hi, Baby?"

"Twinkle, ahhhhh, Twinkle who can dance!!!"

"There's really a lot to watch in this issue, NPc is awesome!"

...

"Dear guest, this is a gift specially prepared for you by the owner of the manor. I hope you will have a pleasant night."

Lin Xun reached out and took it: "Thank you. I wonder if the master of the manor is convenient now. I want to thank him personally."

The little maid smiled at Twinkle and said, "Didn't you already meet the master of the manor?"

Lin Xun: "...Really? Where is it?"

The maid smiled and said nothing, Lin Xun knew that this might be a secret that could not be told.

No persistence: "Since I can't thank you personally, please help me convey my gratitude."

"I think he has received it." The maid nodded lightly, "I wonder if you have time later. The gardener in the manor is on break recently, and I would like to ask you to help take care of the flowers and plants in the manor. You seem to be very good at this. "

Lin Xun knew that this was a task given to him, but he wanted to see if this task was necessary.

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid I can't agree to it, because it's my dance practice time later, and it cannot be interrupted."