Cai Qing's eyes had just adjusted to the light, and he was still a little unable to react. Lin Xun pulled him but couldn't pull him up: "..."

"Fuck, what is that hook? It looks dangerous. What happened to Cai Qing? Lin Xun went to call him, why doesn't he move!"

"Pig mate, pig mate, run, Lin Xun, leave him alone, run, run, run, the monster is moving, it is moving, ah ah ah!"

...

During these few seconds of delay, there were already shouts of exclamation from downstairs: "Ah, ah, what is this, why do you keep poking my butt with things!"

The atmosphere was obviously very serious, but Monkey's words made him want to laugh.

"Monkey, don't stir up trouble at times like this. Run away and go back to the room. Don't let the monster catch you. I don't know what the punishment will be if you catch me. The show crew is too insidious!" Chen Haoning shouted as she ran upstairs, "Everyone, go back to your room. As long as you go back to your room, you'll be fine!"

But is this really the case?

Cai Qing finally reacted and stood up from the ground. He grabbed Lin Xun in his hand and held it tightly: "Axun, don't leave. You protect me. I'm really scared."

"Hurry up, that thing is coming." Lin Xun grabbed him with his backhand and dragged him down the stairs. The closest room was Cai Qing's room. However, when he pushed the door open, he found that the room had not been locked before. The door was locked at some point.

Suddenly I remembered what the director said in the morning: "When the key plot is violated, the bathroom and toilet will be locked." Obviously he was not telling the truth.

If they can't go back to the room, they will be chased by these things.

"You can't go back to the room. Don't come up. Find a place to hide!" Lin Xun shouted to the people downstairs, then turned back to Cai Qing and said, "Run separately. We can't be together."

"But I'm afraid of Lin Xun, Lin Xun, don't leave me!"

"We'll both end up if we don't separate." Lin Xun pushed him up the stairs, "Go to the third floor, I'll lead the people below away, and then I'll find you. Hurry!"

Before they could say anything more, the two monsters on the second floor were already approaching them. The thumping footsteps were really scary in the dark night.

Especially in order to scare people, the monster was specially made bloody, and the red light made it look like it was bleeding. Cai Qing pushed Lin Xun back, turned around and ran away screaming.

Lin Xun was pushed and almost fell down the stairs, but was fortunately protected by Xiao Bai, who suddenly grew in size.

"What the hell, how could Cai Qing push someone? Lin Xun was kind enough to help him, but he almost pushed Lin Xun down the stairs!

"Cai Qing is really poisonous. He is the kind of person who can push his teammates to die in order to survive at critical moments. I suggest everyone stay away from him. Generally speaking, the side that is shown in such crisis moments is often the most real and tall. Cute, I didn't expect to have a heart like a snake or a scorpion!"

"Qingqing is also frightened at this time. He is timid to begin with. Is it necessary for him to go online? Besides, didn't Lin Xun fall down?"

"What kind of weird creature is up there? If you don't fall down, you'll be fine. Is your Camellia the only one who's scared? Lin Xun is also an Omega, isn't he scared? What's the point of view? I suggest you seek medical advice and have your brain checked!"