"Hahaha, I guess all the guests were dumbfounded!"

...

The guests were really dumbfounded. No one expected that the information body they had only heard about would appear in front of them without warning. It was such a majestic tiger, but in Lin Xun's arms, all of them were taken away. The edge is restrained.

Everyone felt a little uncomfortable when they thought that a level 5 Alpha was nearby.

Lin Xun didn't expect that Gu Huaiye would let Xiao Bai in. He was more than surprised and moved.

He gently rubbed Bai Hu's head, raised his head and said to the people on the side: "Sorry, this is my boyfriend's information body, his name is Xiao Bai."

"Hello."

After hearing Lin Xun's introduction, everyone who knew something about this 5S-level Alpha greeted Bai Hu one after another.

Although it looks like a white tiger, everyone knows that this is no ordinary tiger, this is the information body of a big boss.

No one will underestimate it.

After all, in the past, Level 5 Alphas were the main force in the battle. As long as they wanted, the information body could penetrate every hole and kill people invisible.

It is a beautiful assassination tool.

With the development, the empire has been peaceful for hundreds of years, and Level 5 Alpha has gradually disappeared. Now many people have only heard of it, but it is difficult to actually see it.

I was lucky enough to see it this time, and I have to say that several people were very excited.

"Well, I want to stay alone with Xiaobai for a while." Lin Xun said this. No one dared to stop him. After watching him return to the room, several people breathed a sigh of relief.

"Axun's boyfriend is actually a level 5 Alpha." Monkye looked blank, as if he was deeply shocked.

Chen Haoning smiled and patted him: "Are you okay?"

Compared to their beta counterparts, Monkey as an Alpha should be more sensitive.

"The moment I looked at it, my hair stood on end. Zhang Bo, did you too?"

Zhang Po nodded when his name was called: "Yes, the momentum is not ordinary."

"But I didn't feel his pheromones. That alone is scary enough. He is worthy of being a level 5 Alpha." After Monkey recovered, he looked like how could he be so awesome.

Liu Jiajia touched her chest: "Fortunately, it's not a real beast. I was really scared to death."

Cai Qing has been holding Zhang Bo's arm. As the other Omega here besides Lin Xun, he could clearly feel the other's strength from the information body just now.

He is a top Alpha who is countless times stronger than Zhang Po next to him.

He had only heard of the existence of Level 5 Alpha before, but when he saw it for the first time, he couldn't help but think how great it would be if he could also have the favor of a Level 5 Alpha.

Lin Xun took Xiaobai back to the room, closed the door, and Xiaobai was no longer as reserved as he was outside. He jumped up and circled around Lin Xun.

She would rub his legs from time to time.

Lin Xun sat down with a smile, held Xiaobai's head in his hands and looked at him: "Is he nearby?"

Lin Xun's heart trembled inexplicably when he thought of this possibility.

Xiaobai whined and stuck out her tongue to lick his face. Lin Xun was a little ticklish, so he pushed it away gently, hugged its soft body and touched its smooth fur: "I'm so happy to see you! "