Netizens who originally had doubts about the identity of the "big guy with no surname yet" saw Lin Xun's reply and expressed their interest -

"I didn't expect that I would actually eat candy in a melon field!"

"This isn't a melon at all, it's dog food!"

"Now I'm very suspicious that the other party is jealous of Lin Xun's sweet love and is plotting against him!"

"No, I think the other party might just want to see Lin Xun show off his affection, so that's why he did this, haha!"

"This is the sweetest melon I've eaten this year!"

...

Lin Xun looked at the sugar-eating team and couldn't help laughing. He was also sweetened.

Gu Huaiye heard the sound of pushing the door, turned his head and looked over, and saw the young man running over with a smile on his face, hugging his waist from behind: "I saw it."

Gu Huaiye, who had seen Lin Xun's reply a minute ago, curled up the corners of his lips: "Yeah."

When Lin Xun saw him admitting, he smiled and poked his shoulder: "How could Mr. Gu not have a surname? Mr. Gu's surname will scare people."

Gu Huaiye reached out and pulled him into his arms, sat down and hugged him: "So you are willing to give me your last name?"

Unexpectedly, Gu Huaiye would say this, and Lin Xun immediately smiled brighter: "Mr. Gu, how do you want to be crowned? Do you need me to propose now?"

"Maybe you can try." Gu Huaiye raised his eyebrows slightly, but when he finished speaking, he pulled the little Omega down in his arms and kissed him.

They exchanged a sweet kiss, and after they separated, Lin Xun reached out to hug him, resting her chin on the man's shoulder to calm her breathing.

The two of them sat holding each other quietly for a while, both feeling very satisfied.

But the peace was broken by the ringing of the phone.

It was Su Yun's phone number. When Lin Xun picked it up, he thought there might be news.

Sure enough, after the call was connected, I heard Su Yun say: "The other party contacted me and said that they can apologize as long as we withdraw the lawsuit. I don't know where this crazy person came from. I haven't figured out what my position is yet. I just came to tell you about this matter." We must prosecute and kill the chicken to scare the monkeys."

"Do you know who the other party is?" Lin Xun was quite curious about who the other party was. He had been on the set during this period, and he honestly couldn't think of anyone he had offended.

Speaking of this, Su Yun sighed: "Or maybe it's a mental illness. According to him, he just saw you in the underground parking lot of the hospital, so he checked out out of curiosity. Unexpectedly, he found something incredible that he found. Posted online."

It's simply about getting something that you think is a melon and not feeling uncomfortable.

"Aren't there several people in the anonymous post?"

"Can you believe it? One person plays several roles without changing his IP address. I don't know whether to say he has courage or doesn't care. Moreover, he probably really doesn't know who Mr. Gu is and just looks at him. You are not as powerful as ordinary people, so I gave you the title of patronage, so you just met a madman this time."

This group of people doesn't care whether you are good or bad, or whether you have interacted with him or not. They just want to satisfy their own vanity or bad taste. They can control a person with just a flick of their fingers on a virtual platform like the Internet. A small keyboard can kill a person who has never known each other.