Lin Xun didn't expect Gu Huaiye to say this, so he happily put his arms around his neck: "What a coincidence, so do I!"

Gu Huaiye was delighted by Lin Xun's words. He put his arms around him, raised his eyes to Mu Li and Qin Nanke and said, "It's getting late, let's get here today."

Qin Nanke and Mu Li looked puzzled and said, "Are you leaving now?"

"Well, he has to film tomorrow, so he can't be too late. Let's go first."

Gu Huaiye pulled Lin Xun up and left the private room.

As soon as the two left, Qin Nanke leaned directly on the sofa: "I'm so exhausted!"

Mu Li opened a bottle of wine: "Tell me clearly, are you supportive or envious?"

"I have them all, give me a bottle." Qin Nanke got up, feeling sour all over his body, "I used to think that falling in love was a waste of time, but now I feel envious when I see her."

Mu Li took a sip of wine: "I decided that next time my mother will arrange a blind date for me, I will go and have a look."

When Qin Nanke heard this, he immediately turned around and said, "Can my mother also introduce one to me?"

"Go away, we don't have that many resources!" He doesn't even have enough!

Lin Xun didn't know that after he and Gu Huaiye left, Qin Nanke and Mu Li almost got into a fight over the blind date.

Because Gu Huaiye was drunk, he asked for a driver when he went back.

Lin Xun sat behind and leaned on Gu Huaiye's shoulder, interlocking with his fingers.

Outside the window is the scenery passing by.

It was already getting late, but Lin Xun was not sleepy at all. It seemed that as long as Gu Huaiye was by his side, he could just keep driving like this, and it wouldn't matter if he drove till the end of time.

"Are you tired? Can you take a nap?"

The man's low and gentle voice sounded in his ears. Lin Xun raised his eyes to look at him. Although the street lights outside the window were very bright, the interior of the car was dim at times.

Seeing Lin Xun suddenly raise his head, Gu Huaiye thought he was uncomfortable lying down. Just as he was about to adjust, he suddenly felt the corners of his lips soften.

It was the boy who kissed him.

Thinking of the kiss request I received at noon.

Gu Huaiye squeezed the young man's palm and put it close to his ear: "Can't wait?"

Lin Xun's ear was slightly itchy, but he didn't move away. Instead, he leaned into Gu Huaiye's ear and whispered, "Yes, so you want to be in the car?"

Gu Huaiye felt that he still underestimated the young man's boldness and directness.

Even though he knew that Lin Xun was teasing him more, he still couldn't help but want to scare him.

He felt that the man's eyes on him were gradually becoming dangerous. He was the one who took the initiative to flirt with her, but at this moment, he was the one who felt embarrassed.

Suddenly he grabbed Gu Huaiye's collar and buried his whole body into it.

Then he heard Gu Huaiye's laughter ringing in his ear.

Sexy and sultry.

It's almost crazy.

Finally drove back to the hotel parking lot.