And the three of them have to watch you make love and eat this bowl of dog food.

Si Xian, who was the first to react, picked up his cell phone: "Sorry, I just received a call from the hospital. There is an emergency room. I have to go there for a while. Let's meet up another day. Ah Xun, I'm leaving first."

"Is Dr. Si going back now?" Lin Xun looked over and blinked in surprise. He originally thought about having a chance to talk to Si Xian alone about Gu Huaiye, but now it seems that he is. Not good anymore.

"There's something going on at the hospital. I have to go there now. Let's meet up another day."

"Doctor Na Si, please drive carefully."

"good."

After sending Si Xian away, Qin Nanke raised his eyes and looked at Mu Li. Both of them were idlers. At this time, he was really envious of Si Xian for finding such an excuse.

"Is that a singer, Lin Xun?"

Mu Li tentatively handed over the microphone.

As a result, Lin Xun smiled and shook his head: "I'm not very good at singing, so I just listen to you singing. Are you all Gu Huaiye's friends since childhood?"

Lin Xun was quite curious about Gu Huaiye's friends.

Unexpectedly, he would ask this. Mu Li glanced at Gu Huaiye subconsciously, not knowing whether he should say it or not.

Qin Nanke nodded regardless of the situation and said: "Yes, the four of us are about the same age. We have been playing together since we were very young. We originally thought we would be single for the rest of our lives, but we didn't expect Dabai to betray the organization first."

Lin Xun laughed when he heard this: "You can't blame him, I took the initiative."

As soon as Lin Xun finished speaking, Mu Li and Qin Nanke screamed: "This is even more hateful, Gu Dabai, why do you do so!"

Lin Xun was startled by the sudden reaction of the two people.

He looked back at Gu Huaiye.

Gu Huaiye, who knew the virtues of the two of them, reached out and patted Lin Xun's head gently: "They are both sick."

"Both of us are sick. If we didn't have any serious illness, would we come here to eat dog food? Lin Xun, do you have any Omega friends? Please introduce them to me. Look at me, I'm a pretty good Alpha too!"

Qin Nanke patted his chest to promote himself.

As soon as he finished speaking, Mu Li said: "You should have some respect, you are not a good Alpha."

After speaking, he turned to look at Lin Xun and smoothed his hair: "I am the good Alpha. My first love is still there."

Before Lin Xun could respond, Qin Nanke was already holding the trash can and vomiting.

Lin Xun was extremely amused by the two of them, and he could tell that they had a really good relationship.

Gu Huaiye hugged him and said, "Don't listen to their nonsense. These two are both drama stars. We should call Guan Shan to see if we can send them to debut directly."

Lin Xun smiled and shrank into the man's arms, and raised his eyes to look at Gu Huaiye's golden eyes that looked particularly enchanting in the dim private room: "What about you, is Mr. Gu still with your first love?"

Lin Xun said this very quietly, but it was enough for Gu Huaiye to hear.

Gu Huaiye leaned over and kissed his forehead: "Well, because I'm waiting for you, I haven't dated each other, so everything is the first time."