As he spoke, he reached out and touched Gu Huaiye's head, and fell asleep with satisfaction.

Gu Huaiye was held by the young man. He opened his eyes, and his golden beast eyes showed obvious ferocity.

He tilted his head and kissed the boy's ear, then bit the little Omega's ear tip unhappily: "It's not Xiaobai, it's Dabai!"

The next morning, when Lin Xun woke up, it was rare that Gu Huaiye didn't get up early to go out for a run, but fell asleep holding him in his arms.

Lin Xun did not move, lying aside and quietly admiring the man's handsome face for a while, and found that no matter how you looked at it, Gu Huaiye was a very good-looking person.

Lin Xun was startled when he suddenly saw the other person's eyelashes trembling slightly. He quickly closed his eyes and pretended that he was still asleep, hoping to see if Gu Huaiye would do anything to him when he woke up.

But the next second, his cheek was lightly pinched: "Why don't you look at it?"

Lin Xun opened his eyes and faced the man who had no sleep in his eyes: "You pretend to be asleep!"

Gu Huaiye smiled and said, "How come you can pretend to be asleep and not allow me to pretend to be asleep?"

Lin Xun blushed and was about to sit up: "I won't tell you anymore, I'm going to wash up."

As a result, before he could sit up, Gu Huaiye hugged him from behind: "Can I give you a good morning kiss?"

Lin Xun looked at the man who had completely changed after one night. Although he was still a little embarrassed, he didn't want to refuse and nodded gently in the man's arms.

He is sweet and obedient, soft and waxy, and just wants people to do whatever they want to him.

When Gu Huaiye kissed him fiercely and fiercely, Lin Xun instinctively wrapped his arms around his neck.

His initiative and obedience largely satisfied his inherent bad tendencies as an Alpha.

When the kiss ended, Lin Xun felt that his mouth was numb. Compared with the first green kiss between the two last night, Gu Huaiye was obviously much more skilled this time.

Lin Xun couldn't help but sigh at the man's speed of progress.

Pursing his hot lips, Lin Xun still had physiological tears in his eyes. He complained softly with a hoarse voice: "You are trying too hard, my mouth must be swollen."

The coquettish complaint made the desire in Gu Huaiye's golden eyes even stronger. He blinked hard, reached out and pressed on the young man's lips, then turned over and got out of bed with restraint: "It's not swollen, you can take a rest."

Lin Xun felt that he really needed to take a rest. The momentum that Gu Huaiye showed just now made him wonder for a moment whether he wanted to eat him.

Holding the edge of the quilt and lying down again, Lin Xun's face turned red and shameful, his waist was so soft from the kiss just now.

Why can't Gu Huaiye be good at that?

Gu Huaiye, who was questioned about his incompetence, was standing under the cold water, his golden beast eyes were extremely fierce, and his suppressed breathing revealed his intolerance at this time.

If he wasn't afraid of scaring Lin Xun, he wouldn't have let him get out of bed today.

When Gu Huaiye came out of the shower, Lin Xun lifted the quilt and ran in. He breathed a sigh of relief when he closed the door.