"No, it's Lin Xun. Will there be any sequelae of false estrus?"

Suddenly hearing Gu Huaiye mention false estrus, Si Xian was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said: "How could he enter false estrus? What are you doing with so many inhibitors? Did your pheromones affect him?"

"It's not me." Gu Huaiye knew that Si Xian might be too busy and didn't have time to pay attention to the news on the Internet, so he talked about what happened in the past two days.

"That's it, that's okay. False estrus is not the real estrus after all, so it's fine in the past. It won't have any impact on the body. Just don't do it again in the future. After all, taking too many inhibitors won't do any good. , let alone with you, what kind of inhibitor does he need?" Si Xian chuckled softly when he said this, "So how does it feel to be marked for the first time?"

"No mark." After Gu Huaiye heard Si Xian say that false estrus had no impact on the body, he no longer wanted to talk to Si Xian any more.

Si Xian, who heard him say there was no mark, screamed: "He's already in false estrus. Gu Huaiye, you didn't even bite him. Can you do it?"

"Whether I can do it or not, as my attending doctor, don't you know best?"

"Now I'm starting to wonder if my testing equipment is inaccurate. You can bear this. You are simply not human!"

Gu Huaiye turned his head and looked out the window, thinking he didn't want to, he didn't want to be a human being every day.

Seeing that Gu Huaiye didn't say anything, Si Xian sighed: "What are you afraid of? Your pheromones match so well. It will be difficult for you or him to find such a suitable match again, so why are you hesitating? Hurry up! "

"I don't want to be together like this, and I don't want to..." Take the opportunity to tag the other person because of this kind of thing.

Hearing Gu Huaiye say this, Si Xian didn't expect that he would be unexpectedly innocent.

He laughed: "But I remind you, hold on to the person while you can, lest the person flies away and you cry."

"You don't have to worry about it, just go about your business."

After hanging up the phone, Gu Huaiye curled up the corners of his lips. He had already started to take action. Are they using a bunch of bachelors like them to teach him how to do things?

When Lin Xun heard the sound of opening the door, he blinked subconsciously, and a little pink appeared on his originally fair cheeks.

He turned his head and looked at Gu Huaiye who came into the room: "He's back!"

"Yeah." Gu Huaiye saw him reading the script, "How are you today? Do you still feel uncomfortable?"

Because of the false estrus period, Gu Huaiye has been caring about his body in the past two days.

"I'm fine, I'm fine now." Lin Xun sat up with a smile, "What about you, are you busy at the company today?"

"Fortunately, I met with the people from Suge Studio today. After the formalities are completed, I will make an appointment to take you to see him." Gu Huaiye said, putting the suit jacket he had taken off aside, unbuttoning the cuffs of his shirt, and unbuttoning the cuffs of his shirt. to the elbow.

Losing his strict and ascetic side and replacing him with such a free and casual look made him look a little bit evil and sultry.

Lin Xun pursed his lower lip, lowered his eyes and nodded: "You decide, I can do whatever you want."

Gu Huaiye laughed: "Aren't you afraid that what I want you to sign is a deed of betrayal?"

Lin Xun raised his eyes and met the man's teasing golden eyes: "Can you do it?"