Lin Xun was grabbed by Gu Huaiye's arm and led into the house. His cheeks were redder than before. He could feel it. Gu Huaiye pulled him aside just now, not because he disliked their slow pace, but because he didn't want him to have too much contact with Gu Ting. .

Is Mr. Gu jealous?

As soon as this idea appeared, Lin Xun, who was frightened by himself, felt a little bad.

How could he think that Gu Huaiye was jealous? Jealousy meant that this person was possessive of him and only wanted him to laugh and cry while he was alone.

How could he feel like this for no reason?

Ahhhh!

He is not normal!

Looking at the young man who took off his shoes and walked inside without wearing slippers, Gu Huaiye reminded: "Don't go barefoot."

Hearing this reminder, Lin Xun mechanically turned around and put on his slippers, then walked in with both hands and feet.

Gu Huaiye frowned when he saw this, and quickly walked over to hold him: "What's the matter? Are you feeling unwell again?"

When Gu Huaiye grabbed his arm again, Lin Xun felt that his heart was about to break. His dark eyes didn't dare to look at Gu Huaiye: "No, I'm feeling very good now. I'll go upstairs and change my clothes first. I also want to eat chicken porridge!"

After saying that, as if he was afraid that Gu Huaiye would become suspicious, he smiled and then ran upstairs.

As soon as I entered the room, I found a change of clothes and entered the bathroom.

Gu Huaiye, who came up behind, looked at the tightly closed bathroom door with doubt in his eyes.

Lin Xun leaned against the door, exhaled softly, and then pressed the clothes in his hands to his face. It was over. Something was wrong with him. He might have extraordinary thoughts about Gu Huaiye.

Is he really going to do it for love?

No, no, no, it may not be what he thinks. His current situation may still be affected by false estrus. People with endocrine disorders are always prone to random thoughts and various illusions. It may be better after a while.

As long as he doesn't always think about one thing and distract himself.

This comforted himself, and Lin Xun felt that he was okay again.

When he came out of the shower, Gu Huaiye was not in the room, which made him feel a little relieved.

I picked up my phone to charge, but suddenly stopped there and opened the webpage, and typed in the search box: Will false estrus cause hormone imbalance, causing Omega to have random thoughts?

As soon as the answer popped up, Lin Xun saw a big word "会" written on it.

There is also an explanation later: Although false estrus is not a real estrus, it does cause pheromone imbalance. Even if the test results have shown that it has returned to normal, the Omega symptoms of emotional sensitivity, anxiety, suspicion, and random thoughts caused by estrus are not immediate. It can be alleviated, so Omega babies who are troubled by this aspect, please relax.

After reading this explanation, Lin Xun was completely relieved. He just said that his symptoms were caused by false estrus.

Haha, it's okay.

Lin Xun happily charged up his phone, turned around and left the room, preparing to go downstairs to drink chicken porridge.

Gu Huaiye, who had taken a shower in another room, had already put on simple home clothes. Even if he took off his decent three-piece suit, wearing the simplest cotton shirt on a man could bring out his upright and restrained temperament.