After saying this, the little nurse turned around and ran out.

Lin Xun was not even given a chance to explain.

Gu Huaiye reached back and closed the door, then turned around to face Lin Xun's black eyes. The young man sat obediently on the edge of the bed, with a pair of dark and clear eyes that were moist and bright due to false estrus.

The fragrance of orchids in this room is rich and extraordinary.

Gu Huaiye took an injection of Alpha inhibitor before coming in. Even so, the 99% compatibility with Lin Xun still made him restless.

"I didn't have my cell phone with me. It happened suddenly and I didn't have time to call you. How did you know?"

Lin Xun looked guilty after having done something bad.

Gu Huaiye walked over and said, "It was Director Guan who called me. If he doesn't call, are you going to survive here alone?"

"Hey, the nurse said I was in fake estrus, it's not real. I'll be fine in 24 hours at most. I think your situation is just a little more stable now, so don't let me make you worse again, so I'll just bear with you. It's over."

He was sitting like this with a pillow on his lap, covering the vital area, not wanting Gu Huaiye to see his embarrassed side.

Although we are all men, it is normal to have a reaction.

But isn't Gu Huaiye not good at it? Seeing him so energetic would hurt his self-esteem.

Lin Xun felt that there was probably no one more considerate than him.

Gu Huaiye didn't know what he was thinking about, but when he saw his cheeks turning red due to false estrus, he knew he must be having a hard time.

But false estrus is not real after all, so even though the room is filled with the smell of Lin Xun's pheromones, it's not that sweet feeling.

The elegant fragrance is just a little stronger than usual.

Gu Huaiye released some pheromones.

Feeling the smell of the sun, Lin Xun's body softened inexplicably, and he felt a desire in his heart to rub himself against Gu Huaiye.

The man sitting next to him at this moment was like a delicious piece of marshmallow, and the smell exuded directly hit his taste buds.

Lin Xun felt like he was going to die.

Is this a symptom of estrus?

This is still a lie. If it were true, wouldn't it be the same as taking an aphrodisiac?

So Omega's estrus is like being on high?

Lin Xun, who finally had an intuitive and concrete understanding of the estrus period, felt completely unwell!

No wonder you can often see various slogans reminding Omegas to bring inhibitors. It turns out that if the estrus comes, it will be really fatal.

And he just learned today that inhibitors cannot be injected twice in a row, otherwise it will cause false estrus due to pheromone disorder, such as what he is doing now.

The minimum interval between two injections should be 20 minutes to give the pheromones time to react.

Lin Xun suddenly felt that it was too difficult to be an Omega. Why wasn't he a Beta?

Being a beta means you don't have to worry about all these things!

Seeing the expression on the face of the little Omega sitting by the bed that alternated between sunny and gloomy, Gu Huaiye thought he was feeling uncomfortable.