Saying "pretty good" all of a sudden is simply scary.

"No wonder, with that proud look on your face, it seems that you are nourished by love." Mu Li said sourly, "Then why are you willing to give up today?"

"Aren't you guys always looking for me?" Gu Huaiye looked like "I'm just giving you alms because I feel sorry for you." It was so irritating.

Qin Nanke smiled and said: "I can see that the reason why you agreed to come here was not because you missed us, but because you came here specifically to show off. Okay, it's rare for you, Gu Dabai, to have an Omega that catches your eye. Brothers won't say anything. Blessings You find your own happiness."

After speaking, he clinked the wine glass in Gu Huaiye's hand, and Mu Li also came over: "By the way, you are indeed quite hated now."

Gu Huaiye raised the corners of his lips and didn't explain much. He would rather have more reasons to be hated.

"Why hasn't Lao Si arrived yet?"

"I guess he won't be able to come. I just sent a message saying that he is in an emergency department and needs surgery. That's why I said back then that being a doctor is a high-risk profession. Look at how busy he is all day. I feel that he will definitely be bald in a few years. ."

Qin Nanke touched his head as he spoke, as if to make sure his hair was still there.

"Yes, I admire him very much. He didn't want to inherit the family business, but insisted on becoming a doctor. Now that he's so busy, I'm afraid I can only take a look at him by signing up. What are you trying to do!"

Pastoral lamented.

"He just chose what he likes to do. Si Xian always knows what he wants, which is good."

Gu Huaiye took over the words. If Si Xian hadn't helped him these years, he still didn't know what he would have done.

Gu Huaiye was very grateful to this good friend.

"No wonder he has the best relationship with you. By the way, what kind of physique does your Omega have? Why does he always recruit some messy things? If it doesn't work, just make it public."

Qin Nanke obviously also saw the hot search not long ago.

In his opinion, as long as Gu Huaiye is open to the public, anyone who is short-sighted in the future will really seek death.

Gu Huaiye looked at him with a slightly resentful look, thinking that he didn't want to, and it wasn't because it wasn't time yet.

When Mu Li saw this, he smiled and said, "Don't you think you've captured the person yet?"

After speaking out of the maxim, Qin Nanke said with a smile: "No, looking at the way you vowed to do so, I thought you had already embraced the beauty. You have been making trouble for so long and you haven't succeeded yet?"

Gu Huaiye drank a glass of wine: "You don't have to worry, he will be mine sooner or later!"

Mu Li raised his hand and patted his shoulder: "Okay, just assume that we believe you, but then again, it's not because of the influence of pheromones that you are special to that little Omega, right?"

Gu Huaiye raised his eyes and looked at him: "I can tell whether you like pheromones or him."

"That's good. I'm afraid that if you hold it in for too long, you'll finally find a suitable pheromone and think you've met true love." Mu Li breathed a sigh of relief, "By the way, the Lin family's matter has been resolved. Come on. The last time I was in the entertainment city, I saw his younger brother bringing someone to make trouble for him. I happened to bump into him, so I called the police. I never told you, so you don't need to thank me, it's just a little effort."