At this point, Zhao Yanhong sighed as if she was very considerate, and continued, "In addition, I also found that young actors can't endure hardship anymore. During lunch today, we seniors were watching us eating the crew's box lunch. The lunch box alone looked very high-end. After seeing it, my assistant came to me secretly and asked me if I wanted to order some food to supplement my nutrition. I thought the set lunch box was very good, why can't I eat it? Say so?"

The reporter did not expect that Zhao Yanhong could involve so many topics in one question.

She was a little excited for a moment: "Sister Hong, can you tell me who the other party is?"

"Oh, you reporter doesn't understand the rules. How can you tell who this is? Wouldn't that offend someone?"

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have asked this. To tell you the truth, Sister Hong, when I came up just now, I met Lin Xun, who was very popular on Wbo a few days ago. As for his character, after a day of contact, you think he is Isn't it like what people say on the Internet that you have a good personality and are willing to help others?"

Unexpectedly, as soon as she finished asking this question, Zhao Yanhong suddenly smiled and stretched out her hand to the assistant: "Bring me the water glass, I want to drink some water!"

After she finished drinking, she said as if unintentionally: "I didn't understand what you just asked."

The reporter met Zhao Yanhong's gaze and understood instantly.

The interview lasted for 30 minutes in total.

When the reporter and cameraman came out of the room, they couldn't help but asked: "Do you think the newcomer Sister Hong mentioned just now is Neihan Linxun?"

"It's possible, maybe Lin Xun is a marketing character!"

"I just met him at the door of the hotel. I felt pretty good at first, but I didn't expect it to be a personal trick again."

The reporter sighed and got in the car, "I now understand why the editor-in-chief asked us to interview Zhao Yanhong."

The photographer put down the equipment and got into the driver's seat: "There is someone behind Zhao Yanhong, so she dares to say anything, and her personality in the circle has always been relatively straightforward."

"The editor-in-chief probably also values her daring to say this. The headline tonight will definitely be ours."

After Lin Xun returned to the room, he received a message from Gu Huaiye saying that there was an impromptu dinner party in the evening and he would be back late, and asked him not to wait and go to bed early.

Knowing that the man would not come back so early today, Lin Xun simply did not wait for him to have dinner with him.

After finishing dinner, I lay on the bed and read the script for a while before falling asleep.

Gu Huaiye, on the other hand, pushed open the door of the bag, looked at Mu Li who was crying and howling with a microphone inside, and walked to the side to sit down.

Mu Li turned around and saw him and immediately smiled and said: "Hey, you are finally willing to come out of the gentle country. The boss said that you have been living a good life recently!"

Qin Nanke came over and sat next to him: "I've heard about it too, tell me, is that little Omega of the Lin family really that good?"

Seeing the gossipy faces of his two friends, Gu Huaiye took a sip of wine calmly: "It's pretty good."

These three simple words made Qin Nanke and Mu Li look at each other, even more curious. You must know that Gu Huaiye has always only rejected Omega, not liked it.