Even Xiong Ni also benefited from it.

But Lin Xun didn't expect that much at the moment. It wasn't until he went to the dressing room No. 7 that he realized that he was being taken care of.

It was a coincidence that the makeup artist happened to be the girl named Zhou Hui whom Lin Xun met during the last audition. After chatting, he found out that she was the biological sister of the assistant director Zhou Heng.

"Sister Hui, thank you for your hard work today."

"Hey, this is all my job. Don't be polite. You have good skin, so it doesn't take much effort." Zhou Hui smiled and put a towel on his shoulders, preparing to connect his hair.

Zhou Heng came to her specifically before and told her that although Lin Xun was not a starring role and was a newcomer, he had Gu Huaiye's relationship, so he had to take care of her no matter what.

Fortunately, Lin Xun has such a background, but he is neither arrogant nor impetuous. When he didn't know about this relationship before, Director Guan Shan chose him himself.

Now that we know about this relationship, no one will say anything if we take special care of her.

The dressing room was air-conditioned, and apart from the makeup artist and assistant, there were only three of them.

While Lin Xun was fiddling with his hair, Xiong Ni and Zhang An sat on the sofa and played with their mobile phones.

"Zhang An ordered some drinks for everyone." Lin Xun sat down for a while and saw that no one came in, and he understood what was going on.

Zhang An is not stupid. Hearing this, he immediately said: "Okay, I'll go and count the number of people."

Zhou Hui reminded with a smile: "Just ask your deputy director Zhou."

"Okay, thank you, Sister Hui."

Xiong Ni happened to be okay, so he stood up and said, "I'll go with you."

Zhang An and Xiong Ni worked very efficiently. The milk tea arrived soon after, and they personally delivered it to each dressing room.

Tang Mo heard the noise and asked, "Who sent it?"

The assistant who was following her smiled and said, "It's Lin Xun."

Tang Mo heard this and praised: "The kid is quite sensible."

As he spoke, he reached out to take it, but was held down by the assistant: "You can't drink this, have you forgotten?"

Hearing this, Tang Mo retracted his hand and said, "Then don't drink in front of me. It's really annoying. Now it's not okay to do this or that!"

"This is just the beginning. There are still many months to come. It's too late to regret now." The assistant has been with her for many years. Now they say they are assistants, but in fact they are more like family members.

Tang Mo lost his temper after what she said: "Okay, don't be so aggressive. I will take a rest after finishing this movie. I don't know when I will come back. Director Guan has helped me before, and I always It's hard to refuse, you and your agent have told me about this several times, I know, I know, why don't I just listen to you!"

"You're just a good talker, but this time it's settled. You can't be so desperate in the future filming. If you don't think about yourself, it should be about you... Okay, I won't say it anymore. Just think about it yourself." become."

"That's right. You should smile more, otherwise you'll grow old quickly!"

"Don't scare me, I'll always be 18!"