...

Xiong Ni saw this message and quickly clicked on it. Sure enough, it was written on the homepage of the branch: I hope there will be more kindness in this world, and don't let kind people feel cold. Thank you to classmate Lin Xun for helping others. The Lingnan Branch hereby commends... [ Image] [image】

...

The first photo shows a document with a red official seal, and the other photo shows Lin Xun smiling from the front.

The young man's eyebrows are curved, standing in the sun, beautiful and soft.

Heart-warming.

Just such a message received a lot of likes and comments one after another.

Xiong Ni couldn't help but forward it: Ah Xun, you are awesome, I'm proud of you!

Lin Xun came out of the office after asking for leave. He didn't know that he, who was rated as the most beautiful retrograde man on the Internet, was thinking about where to eat later.

After a busy morning, he was hungry now.

When he saw Xiong Ni and was about to ask him if he wanted to eat, Xiong Ni hugged him and said, "Axun, you are on the hot search!"

"What hot search?" Lin Xun looked at him puzzled, his eyes full of doubts.

Xiong Ni clicked on his phone and showed him the entry for #最美 Rebel - Lin Xun, which had just climbed onto the hot search list a few minutes ago.

Lin Xun was stunned for a moment when he saw it, then clicked in and saw the news released by the Lingnan branch and the big V blogger.

Xiong Ni said excitedly: "Axun, look at how many people below are praising you!"

Lin Xun's ear felt a little hot: "Is this kind of thing worthy of so many people's praise?"

"What is this kind of thing? It's a good thing. If you do a good thing, you deserve praise!"

Lin Xun stretched out his hand and rubbed his ears, and said in a natural manner: "Okay, let's go eat first, I'm starving."

Unexpectedly, as soon as he finished speaking, the phone in his pocket rang.

Seeing Gu Huaiye's name flashing on the screen, Lin Xun had a bad feeling.

Sure enough, after the call was connected, I heard someone say: "Is Xiaoxun at school?"

"Yes, I just took leave from school." Lin Xun glanced at Xiong Ni who was in excitement, and subconsciously took a step to the side to distance himself.

Gu Huaiye heard the words and continued: "I just saw the hot search. Are you okay? Do you need me to have someone pick you up?"

"No need, it's fine. I didn't expect it to become a hot search. I just saved someone. I don't know if I can get rid of this news by spending money."

"Why withdraw?" In Gu Huaiye's opinion, doing good deeds is worthy of praise, not to mention the good deeds done by his children. He still wants to buy for two more days. How can this hot search continue?

"I'm sorry. It wasn't a big deal in the first place, but it became a hot search topic."

Now it seems like he has done something extraordinary.

Hearing the awkwardness in Lin Xun's tone, Gu Huaiye felt soft in his heart: "You are about to join the crew, and it is a good thing to have such a positive exposure at this time. I will hang it for a day, and if it is still there tomorrow, I will remove it for you, okay? "