Fortunately, although the father and son were a bit of a jerk, they fell silent after the old man appeared. Apparently they still had awe for the old man.

Soon the police near the hospital came to deal with the matter.

With the old man around, the matter was handled quickly. When Lin Xun left, the old man grabbed his hand, apologized to him with red eyes, and left his contact information, preparing to return the paid fees to him later.

The policewoman who took notes for him sent him out and said sincerely: "You are very courageous. Thank you for your kindness. Don't be affected by sad things. There are still many good people in this world."

Lin Xun nodded: "I have always believed that there are more good people than bad people. I'm sorry to trouble you today."

"Hey, this is what we should do, bye."

"goodbye."

Lin Xun took a taxi directly to school after coming out of the police station.

Because of this matter, which delayed him for most of the day, Xiong Ni called him several times before he saw anyone else.

"If you don't show up again, I'm going to call the police!"

"Stop calling the police and come out of the police station." After he came here, the place he went to most was the police station. He really didn't want to go to that kind of place anymore.

After telling Xiong Ni what he had just experienced, the little Omega looked at him in disbelief: "Axun, why are you so brave!"

"I didn't think much about it. I just did it when I saw it. Fortunately, there was no danger."

The luck is not too bad.

"You can still laugh after everything is like this. I really admire you more and more." If it were me, I would never dare to save people alone when no one else is around.

Not to mention that he didn't know what to do after rescuing people. Even if he had the ability, he was afraid that the other party would misunderstand that he was the one who hit him.

So Lin Xun's actions really made him admire him.

Lin Xun smiled and didn't say much. Sometimes people only know whether they will do something when they actually experience it.

Just like when he saw it, he just did it. At first, he didn't think about whether he would be blackmailed.

"Have you asked for leave?"

"Please, come up quickly. I'll wait for you below. Let's go have dinner together when you're done?"

"Okay, wait for me."

Knowing that Xiong Ni was waiting for him, he might not even have lunch.

However, not long after he left, Xiong Ni, who was sitting by the flower bed and scrolling through his cell phone, first saw Lin Xun's side profile photo and a photo of him carrying someone to the hospital on a blogger V he followed.

With millions of bloggers, this message alone has been forwarded thousands of times, and the number of comments and likes has exceeded 10,000.

Xiong Ni clicked on the comment area and looked at the messages above——

"My little brother's profile is so beautiful!"

"The official blog called Lingnan Branch also posted a photo of the little brother. It seemed that the other party's family was trying to extort money, but it was resolved in the end. The little brother smiled so beautifully in the end. Directions link..."