Thinking of his grandson who is still in the detention center, Yi Niansheng didn't care about his old face. He stood up and called out: "Director Gu, I came here today to discuss something with you."

"You're welcome, Mr. Yi, sit down." Gu Huaiye walked over and gestured, sitting down on the sofa on the opposite side, "Just tell me what you want."

Although Yi Niansheng sat down, he did not dare to sit down. He offered some help and hurriedly said: "I know it was my grandson's bastard who provoked Young Master Lin, but he didn't care about beating Omega. I don't dare to do anything. There must be some misunderstanding. Mr. Gu, please see if you can be accommodating. If anything happens, we can resolve it privately and don't go to court. It won't have a good impact on Young Master Lin, right? ?"

"What impact will it have on Lin Xun?" Gu Huaiye looked at Yi Niansheng with a confused face, "Is it a misunderstanding? I believe the police will investigate clearly. Mr. Yi, if you are here for this matter, there is no need to discuss it. I believe in the police's ability to handle the case and leave everything to them. Please come back."

After Gu Huaiye finished speaking, he stood up and walked out. Yi Niansheng quickly stopped him: "Director Gu, Director Gu has something to discuss. All the mistakes are made by us, Yi Xuan, who are not sensible. You, sir, have a lot of people. Don't be familiar with him when he is still young. We are willing to apologize to Young Master Lin. As long as he is willing to forgive us, we are willing to pay any compensation. Do you think this is okay?"

"Is he still young?" Gu Huaiye's eyes showed a little sarcasm, "Isn't it appropriate to apologize? As for compensation, what do you think he will lack with me here?"

Just a few words made Yi Niansheng pale.

He understood that Gu Huaiye was not planning to let go of their family Yixuan.

The Yi family has an Alpha like Yixuan in this generation. He was raised very pampered since he was a child, but he didn't want to cause such a catastrophe now, but it's too late to think about it now.

Lin Xun drank a bowl of freshly cooked sweet soup, and when he came out, he happened to meet Yi Niansheng coming down from the study upstairs.

The other party saw that the dimmed light in his eyes had brightened up again, and he stepped forward and grabbed Lin Xun's arm: "Young Master Lin, I beg you, I apologize to you, can you forgive us Yi Xuan, he I'm just confused for a moment, can I kneel down and beg you?"

Lin Xun was startled by the old man who suddenly ran over to kneel down, but he quickly realized what he was doing. However, before he could do anything, he was pulled behind by Gu Huaiye: "Mr. Yi, please Respect yourself."

Yi Niansheng was held up by the old housekeeper who rushed over. He couldn't kneel down no matter what.

Looking at the little Omega hiding behind Gu Huaiye: "Young Master Lin, didn't you like our Yi Xuan before? You can't do such a cruel thing just because he doesn't like you. You are destroying him!"

Lin Xun didn't expect Yi Xuan to be so stupid, but his grandfather was quite smart. First he kidnapped morally, and now he came to sow discord and beat him up.

Lin Xun held Gu Huaiye's clothes in his hands and timidly defended himself: "I didn't. You're talking nonsense. I had a crush on him before, but he just wanted to cheat me out of my money. He's a scumbag and I won't like him." The scumbag who deceived me and only wanted to spend my money. I'm not stupid. He suddenly came over today and asked me in front of so many people if I had snatched Ling Yun's audition qualification. He also wanted to hold my hand. Thanks to him at that time. My classmates and security guards helped me, otherwise they wouldn't know what they would do to me!"