The little Omega's voice was soft, so he asked him nicely, okay?

The tall Beba couldn't stand the sweetness, so she nodded: "Okay, but you don't have to worry about me. I'm the only one left in my family. As the saying goes, those who are barefoot are not afraid of those who wear shoes. They can't do anything to me."

Although these words sound very cool, they can't hide their sadness.

Lin Xun was really warmed up this time. He smiled and said, "I'll treat you to dinner as a thank you."

"No need." Zhang An scratched his head in embarrassment, "It's just a casual job. You really don't need to be so polite."

Seeing that he really didn't want to, Lin Xun didn't insist. He just took out his mobile phone and added Zhang An as friends, said goodbye and left.

Lin Xun wasn't too worried about Yi Xuan's matter. Not to mention that so many people saw his "beating" of Omega and would testify for him. Even if the Yi family hired the best lawyer for him, in accordance with the empire's protection of Omega To such an extent, the crime will not be given a light sentence.

It can be said that Yi Xuan, a self-satisfied Alpha, can't make any waste.

As for whether the Yi family will take revenge on him?

He's not really alone, Gu Huaiye is still here!

He didn't expect that he would have to borrow Gu Huaiye's mountain in the end. Lin Xun sighed. He owed him enough anyway, so he didn't care about this time. Let's pay him back slowly.

If something like this happened, he had to tell Gu Huaiye in advance, so that when people came to find him, he wouldn't even know what was going on.

Having already delayed most of the class, Lin Xun was not in a hurry to go to class.

He found an unoccupied chair and sat down. He took out his cell phone and sent a message to Gu Huaiye, telling him what happened in the morning.

I originally thought that Gu Huaiye would not reply so quickly because he was so busy, but he didn't expect that just as he was about to put his phone away, the phone rang.

After the call was connected, a man's deep voice came from the other side: "Where are you now?"

"At school." The moment he heard Gu Huaiye's voice, Lin Xun was slightly unable to control his emotions.

It's like a child who is being bullied. He can still be strong when adults are not around, but the moment he sees his family, he can't help but feel aggrieved.

Such emotions made Lin Xun feel strange and even panicked.

He tried his best to suppress it and said: "I'm fine and not injured. I just want to say hello to you in advance so that you can be prepared in case the Yi family comes to see you."

"I'll ask the driver to pick you up and bring you to the company."

"No, I have class later, I..."

"obedient."

Gu Huaiye didn't say anything to comfort him, but the last two words made Lin Xun's heart tremble slightly and feel a little numb.

When he came back to his senses, he had promised Gu Huaiye to wait for his driver to pick him up.

During this period, I responded to Xiong Ni's concerns and asked for leave from the instructor.

When he waited for Gu Huaiye's driver at the school gate, he handed him a cup of hot cocoa milk.

Lin Xun was surprised when he took it. The driver who drove Gu Huaiye looked like he was in his forties, and he really didn't seem like someone who would buy such a thing to comfort someone.