"Don't listen to his nonsense. This qualification is not Ling Yun's. I was there at the welcome party that day. Director Guan Shan came and left quietly. I didn't see him at all. But Guan Xiao is his grandson and his assistant. This is all known to everyone. He took the initiative to hand you the audition invitation card. It must have been directed by Director Guan Shan. You don't have to be mentally burdened. If Ling Yun is really that good, how could Director Guan Shan not choose him!"

After the male beta finished speaking, he looked at Yi Xuan, "I don't know why you think he robbed Ling Yun of his qualification, but no matter what, this is not the reason why you beat Omega. When the police come, I will definitely tell you what I know." Tell the police everything you see and hear, and you will go to jail!"

At this moment, Yi Xuan finally realized how reckless he was in coming to Lin Xun this time.

Hearing Ling Yun cry before, plus what happened in the City of Joy, he already had a strong opinion of Lin Xun. Who would have thought that someone who had never been taken seriously by him would backhand him and cause him such a big loss? He was already angry.

Naturally, he had a bad attitude towards Lin Xun, but no matter what, he couldn't bear the crime of beating Omega.

That's really going to jail.

"You're talking nonsense, when did I hit him?"

"Why didn't you hit me? I even saw you reaching out!" Before Lin Xun could say anything, the male beta who was protecting him stood up and pointed at his nose, "You pulled him like this, don't you think I didn't see it? I wasn't the only one who saw it. When we arrived, everyone around us saw it. If you dare to do it, don't take it seriously. You are such a coward, bah!"

The security guard on the side nodded: "You tried to take action when we passed by, and we saw it too!"

Yi Xuan didn't expect that this group of people would look at him like this. He was so annoyed at the moment that he turned to look at Lin Xun, who had been silent and aggrieved: "He's pretending. Didn't you see him calling me stupid?"

As soon as these words were spoken, the air suddenly became silent for three seconds.

Then the male beta sneered: "You are a big fool, what's wrong with scolding you!"

Lin Xun was laughing so hard that he quickly made a face at Yi Xuan who was almost angry to death!

Luoluoluo, dry the monkey, piss the monkey to death! !

The matter involves Ling Yun, so naturally it is impossible for him to be alone.

During the fierce confrontation here, Ling Yun knocked on the door and came in. When he saw Yi Xuan being pushed to the ground and Lin Xun sitting on the sofa "crying", his expression was a bit confused: "Yixuan, what are you doing?" What?"

Although he was called over suddenly, he had heard some noise before coming.

He really didn't expect that Yi Xuan would go to Lin to find trouble in the early morning when there were the most people. Was he a pig?

Damn, that's an insult to a pig!

"Classmate Ling Yun, I came to you to verify. Have you ever complained to Yi Xuan before that Lin Xun robbed you of Director Guan Shan's audition qualification?"

"How could it be, how could I say this? I never said it." Ling Yun shook his head with an innocent look, but as soon as he finished speaking, Yi Xuan asked in disbelief, "Ling Yun, what do you mean by this? No You called yesterday, crying and saying that Lin Xun robbed you of your opportunity, causing you to not be selected by Director Guan Shan and losing a rare audition opportunity. You also said that you had prepared for this opportunity for a long time and how hard you worked. This is not what you said. Of?"

"I did, but I didn't say that Lin Xun robbed me of my opportunity. You must have heard wrong. Yi Xuan, I know you are doing it for my own good, but it is illegal to fight Omega. Why are you so confused!"

Yi Xuan looked at him as if he was meeting Ling Yun for the first time.

However, Ling Yun turned to look at Lin Xun: "Lin Xun, I know you may have some opinions about me, but I really haven't said anything like this. Can you believe me?"

Lin Xun dodged him and tried to hold his hand, his big eyes full of panic: "I don't believe it. You told me before that you and Yi Xuan were just friends. You two were not in love at all. If not, how could he do it for you? I know that you wanted to use pheromones to seduce Mr. Gu that night, so I don't believe you when you say it now."

Lin Xun said these words in a gentle voice with a bit of panic, making the atmosphere in the room freeze again.

Ling Yun felt that everyone was looking at him strangely at this moment.

"Ling Yun, you actually said that we are not together?" Yi Xuan didn't know if he was weakened by the series of blows this morning. His voice was hoarse when he spoke, and he was full of disbelief.

The author has something to say:

Lin Xun: Let's fight! Let's fight!

Please collect~~~~