"Of course, I'm going to rent one after class."

Obviously, Xiong Ni was already prepared to spend a lot of money in order to eat.

Lin Xun, who also didn't have a dress, said, "Then you can also bring me one."

"Are you renting too? The dresses you rent are all ordinary. You..." At this point, Xiong Ni suddenly lost his voice. Thinking of the current situation of the Lin family, Lin Xun had to go to the Gu family to pay off his debts. Life became difficult for him. But Lin Xun could still be so optimistic. Xiong Ni admired him even more, "Okay, I'll help you rent the most beautiful one when the time comes."

Lin Xun didn't have any special ideas about dresses. There were only a few styles that boys' dresses could have, and it wasn't easy to see them.

Just when he wanted Xiong Ni to figure it out, he suddenly heard Lin Yan calling him.

Seeing Lin Yan running in with red eyes, Lin Xun pursed his lower lip.

"Brother, I didn't expect you to hate my father, my mother, and me so much. Do you really want to destroy this family?" Lin Yan complained loudly, as if he had been greatly wronged.

The originally noisy classroom fell silent instantly, and everyone turned their attention to them.

Xiong Ni stared blankly at Lin Yan, who was speechless in pain: "You, what tricks are you trying to play? It's not enough that Lin Xun was used by your family to pay off debts, what else do you want to get from him?"

Seeing Xiong Ni who suddenly spoke for him, clenching his fists nervously but not flinching, Lin Xun felt very relieved and patted Xiong Ni's shoulder gently: "I'd better talk to him."

Lin Xun stood up and looked at Lin Yan who was crying miserably: "Do you want to talk to me here or go out?"

"Just say it here, let everyone listen to what you have done. Even if my mother made all the mistakes and failed to do her best for the family these years, how could you call the police and ask the police to arrest her? You know the police came yesterday At that time, did mom faint?"

Lin Xun was a little embarrassed when he heard this: "I know that Auntie has worked very hard to take care of the Lin family these years, so she was a little harsh on me when I was a child, but as long as I take good care of you and dad, it's okay, but Auntie shouldn't touch my inheritance, then It was left to me by my mother. 1.5 billion has become less than 50 million now. I called the police and asked the police to help me recover it. Isn't it okay? Lin Yan, do you want me to let your mother go now? Then who will be responsible for me?"

He didn't cry or make a fuss, he finished these words calmly, and even looked so painful.

This is in sharp contrast to Lin Yan who is here crying and asking why he did this.

"It's really eye-opening. An inheritance of 1.5 billion has turned into less than 50 million. This stepmother can do it!"

"Why don't you call the police and keep your stepmother for the New Year?"

"Why does Lin Yan have the nerve to ask Lin Xun why he called the police? See you soon!"

"As expected, the old saying goes, if there is a stepmother, there will be a stepfather. The ancients never deceived me!"

"Stop crying, Lin Yan, it's so ugly, it's like crocodile tears!"

...

Lin Yan was also a little dumbfounded at this time. He came home late yesterday and was confused when he saw the police coming to take He Huishan away. Lin Zhonghai could only sigh.

He felt that Lin Xun must have done all this. He came here early this morning to expose his crime and let his family see who he was, but he never expected that this would be the result.

When he heard that 1.5 billion had become 50 million, Lin Yan was completely panicked. His mother had never told him how he could have so much money.

"How can there be so many? Don't talk nonsense."

Lin Xun's expression went blank for a moment, he couldn't believe it, and his voice even trembled because of it: "You have known about this for a long time, right?"

Lin Yan realized immediately that he had said something he shouldn't have said and quickly changed his words: "I don't know, I don't know anything. Don't let the police arrest me!"

After saying that, as if he was afraid that Lin Xun would really call the police to arrest him, he turned around and ran away.

Onlookers: "..."

This fighting ability is too useless, and people will be killed if they go up.

Looking at Lin Xun's dim eyes, everyone couldn't help feeling sad. Lin Xun was really miserable. First, he was sent to pay off his debts by his biological father, and then his stepmother swallowed up the inheritance. He also had to be questioned by his younger brother in public. .

"Don't be sad, Lin Xun. It's not worth it for a family like this."

Some people couldn't bear it and opened their mouths to comfort, which immediately led others to speak too.

"That's right, Lin Xun, don't be sad. If you are sad, it will just be what they want."

"Come on Lin Xun, you will get better!"

"Lin Xun must hold on, please believe that although justice is late, it will never be absent!"

...

Listening to the encouraging voices coming from all directions, Lin Xun's eyes were red and he said with emotion: "Thank you everyone, I will not compromise, thank you for understanding me!"

When Gu Huaiye came out of the elevator in the morning, Lei Ke greeted him and explained to Gu Huaiye clearly what happened to Lin's house yesterday.

After the report, Lei Ke raised his eyes and glanced at Gu Huaiye, who didn't make any comment, and said tentatively: "Young Master Lin is braver than I thought."

Gu Huaiye finally reacted after hearing this: "Do you have a good impression of him?"

Lei Ke didn't hide his smile and said: "You know I have always admired the strong. Although Mr. Lin is young, he is not weak."

Gu Huaiye thought that the young man had a temperament comparable to that of a fox. He was indeed not weak, and might even be cunning: "Continue to follow up on the Lin family's affairs."

"OK."

Not long after Lei Ke left, Gu Huaiye's cell phone rang. After the call was connected, Mu Li's voice came from there, with unconcealable excitement: "Gu Huaiye, what's the matter with your W letter avatar? It turns out you like this Style?"

Gu Huaihe: "..."

The author has something to say:

Gu Huaiye: Why don't I look cute in my wife's eyes?

Please collect~~~~