"No, I thought that Yi Xuan's family was in good condition and wouldn't bother to do such a thing. I really didn't see it."

"I heard that two days ago he spent millions of dollars in a high-profile way for Ling Yun in the City of Joy!"

"Then what you heard is wrong. It was said that Yu Bin asked Lin Xun to pay the bill in order to please Yi Xuan. Lin Xun was probably so angry that he ordered several bottles of the most expensive wine, causing Yi Xuan to spend millions. Now he is still being charged Stay at home and reflect!"

"That's it. I didn't expect Lin Xun to be quite handsome when he first looked up!"

Xiong Ni followed Lin Xun out of the teaching building and finally found the opportunity to speak: "Lin Xun, don't be too sad, Yi Xuan..."

Lin Xun tilted his head and smiled at him, blinking his eyes: "I won't be sad for that piece of shit Yi Xuan, he doesn't deserve it either, let's go, don't talk to him, let's go eat delicious food!"

Xiong Ni looked at Lin Xun, who was smiling brightly, with surprise in his eyes. He looked sad when he was in the classroom, so why was he so happy all of a sudden?

Because whenever he thinks about the dog Alpha named Yi Xuan returning to school and finding that the eyes of the people around him have changed, he becomes extremely happy!

In Lin Xun's view, Yi Xuan, who hangs on his original owner and accepts benefits with peace of mind, is even more disgusting than Yu Bin!

I bought milk tea with Xiong Ni and went out, listening to the comments around me: "I heard that Director Guan Shan will come to our school to choose the actor who will play the spirit fox for "Big Monster". I wonder who will be the lucky winner."

"Isn't Linghu the leading actor?"

"But Linghu is responsible for appearance. Do you think Ling Yun from the acting department can be elected? He has excellent grades in professional courses."

"It's hard to say. Director Guan Shan came to the school specifically to cast the character for Linghu. He's not just looking for acting skills. He definitely needs this person to echo the character design."

"Although Ling Yun is good-looking, he doesn't have that ethereal temperament, which I don't think is good."

"Shh, he's coming!"

Lin Xun followed the discussion and saw a tall boy with gorgeous facial features, wearing a white ancient robe, walking towards him as if he had just performed a stage play.

Although the moon is shining brightly in white clothes, it does not look like an immortal at all, but has a bit more gaudy charm.

Lin Xun withdrew his gaze and concentrated on eating the ice cream in his hand.

Taro balls, the taste is so pure.

Just when he was hesitating to buy another one to eat, his arm was suddenly poked, almost knocking off his ice cream.

Just as he was about to ask Xiong Ni what he was doing, he met a pair of black eyes: "..."

Ling Yun looked at him softly: "Lin Xun, I'm really sorry about what happened that day. I originally wanted to come to you yesterday, but it's a pity that you asked for leave for something. Are you okay?"

"Do you think of me well or not?" Lin Xun swallowed the ice cream in his mouth, blinked, and looked confused and innocent.

"Of course I wish you well. I also blamed me that day. I thought Yi Xuan had something to do with me so I went out with him. I didn't know that Yu Bin encouraged you to pay. If I had been there at that time, I wouldn't have..."