She happily removed her hand from the trolley bag.

"Please this way!" He pointed towards the way.

Walking a foot behind him, she was thinking about his father's family. She agreed to come to Pakistan but deep inside her heart, she wasn't ready to forgive her father.

"Do you need anything?" As they sat into the car, he inquired.

"Water" She answered.

He stopped the car in front of a small and bought a small water bottle for her.

"Thank you" She mumbled.

He nodded at her silently.

After the car entered in the main city she was surprised to see the traffic on the roads, London was busy too but Pakistan looked different.

During the whole journey, he didn't talk to her again neither did she say anything to him. They met were little awkward at their places.

They were cousins.

Who never met.

Had zero understanding between them.

An hour later, he stopped the car in front of a house. The door was opened by a helper. He stopped the car at the porch and removed her bag from the car.

She got out of the car, her eyes found many people standing at the entrance of the house. They all gathered to welcome her.

As she walked towards them with Burak holding her bag, a man rushed towards them.

"My daughter!" Saying those words lovingly, he moved closer to hug her.

"Please, it's fine" She moved a step back.

She knew he was her father. She didn't want anything like this to happen. She had came here but that doesn't mean she forgot everything.

She remembered everything and everything, this man did to her and her mother.

Nothing was forgotten.

"Maliha! Beta I missed you much" He sopke from his heart.

"I know"

"Really?" Mateen asked surprisingly.

Burak shook his head. He wanted to tell his uncle that she was just saying it in a sarcastic way.

He gestured his mother to come forward and meet her before she could say anything hurtful to her father.

It was meant to happen.

But he didn't want it to happen on the very first day of her coming in to their lives as a family member that too at the entrance of the main house.

Everyone moved forward to meet her.

She met everyone nicely with a small smile on her face but had nothing for her father.

"Burak! I want to rest" She asked Burak who was standing with his brother busy in discussion.

He was surprised when she called him. But everyone could understand she had already known him for past hour.

He was not in her strangers list anymore.

"Sure. Ayesha please show her room" He asked his younger sister.

Ayesha happily showed her room and asked if she needed anything,

"I always used to think, what do you look like. I have seen your mother pictures, you are just pretty as her" Ayesha tried to break the ice.

"Thank you for your kind words" She smiled at her.

"I think you should take rest now. We will talk later. My room is the next one, do tell me if you need anything"

"Okay" She nodded.

After Ayesha had gone, she fell on the bed and released a sigh.

It was difficult to meet strangers even if you shared blood with them.

She freshed up, changed into comfy clothes and laid down on the bed. She slept in no time.

When she opened her eyes, the room was covered in darkness, she panicked for a moment and searched for her mobile phone.

With the help of the flashlight of her cell phone, she was able to walk to the switch board and turned on the lights.

Her eyes fell at her mobile screen. She did the calculation. It was past 10 in Pakistan right now.

She had slept for six hours.

She walked out of the guest room just to bump into a man she thought to be handsome.

"Easy" He mumbled, holding her shoulders to not let her fall.

.........................................................

Don't forget to vote ✨