After downloading and saving several movies that needed to be analyzed, Lin Xun prepared to use these two days to make a good attack.

There are ten movies in total. Even if a movie is 90 minutes, it will take a long time to watch. Lin Xun poured himself a large cup of black tea. He stayed up all night.

Lin Xun felt sleepy when he watched the third movie. He slept late last night, and even drinking a large pot of black tea didn't make any difference.

But there was still a long way to go before completing the task, so Lin Xun stood up and prepared to move.

As soon as I stood up, I heard a click, and the closed door was pushed open from the outside. The naked man stood tall and straight, with handsome features and a clear temperament. Only a pair of golden eyes appeared a little shocked because of him, but in an instant Calm down: "Why are you here?"

In fact, he also wanted to ask this question, why did Gu Huaiye come in?

"Uncle Liu brought me here."

The dark room was still echoing with movie dialogue, and Gu Huaiye looked at the boy who was embarrassed by his appearance.

Without the cunningness of yesterday, the young man looked as innocent as a small white flower blooming in the empty valley, harmless and harmless.

Having only seen his foxy side, Gu Huaiye knew that he was not as innocent as he had seen.

He closed the door and turned on the light: "This is my room."

Gu Huaiye unbuttoned his collar naturally, obviously not planning to leave.

Lin Xun quickly reacted to what this sentence meant.

The sleepiness just now has been completely gone.

"Do you need me to ask Uncle Liu to change rooms?" Lin Xun paused the movie and asked tentatively. He was actually a little unsure about what Gu Huaiye meant. Do you need him to sleep with you?

According to the bloody plot of debt repayment, I'm afraid he needs to sleep with her.

But he wasn't afraid of sleeping with her. After all, Gu Huaiye was just a little taller and he wasn't good at that.

When the time comes, he may not lose in a fight in bed.

Making preparations in his mind, Lin Xun gently pinched the corner of his clothes to make himself look innocent.

Gu Huaiye hung his coat aside, unbuttoned his shirt cuffs, and said calmly: "It's up to you."

Lin Xun, who thought there were two answers: being kicked out or being left behind, never expected that Gu Huaiye would kick the ball back again.

Lin Xun: "..."

How should he choose?

Gu Huaiye noticed the shock that appeared on his face for a moment, took off his belt, turned around and walked towards the bathroom.

Lin Xun quickly glanced at the bulging abdominal muscles in the other person's open shirt.

Although it was just a quick glance, Lin Xun could imagine that it must feel good.

It's a pity that with such a good figure, it can't be done well.

Lin Xun sat down and analyzed carefully while the other party was taking a bath. Uncle Liu must have brought him into Gu Huaiye's room under the instruction of the old man of the Gu family.

The purpose was to let him and Gu Huaiye live in the same room, get along day and night, and alleviate Gu Huaiye's physical condition.

If he asked to change rooms now, he would be asking for trouble.