Gu Huaiye nodded to the doctor and said nothing.

Mu Li saw him come out, holding a box of inhibitors in his hand: "We have replaced the inhibitors with new ones. Why haven't we seen this kind before? It's newly developed?"

"No, it's for clinical use."

"Isn't that super powerful?" It is injected into patients whose glands have completely collapsed. I heard that the side effects are serious, "Is there no other way?"

Gu Huaiye glanced at him with a natural expression: "Isn't this the way?"

Mu Li felt congested. Over the years, he had watched Gu Huaiye take various injections and take various medicines. In the end, it didn't help, but it became more and more serious.

Other than watching, these friends could not help at all, and there was no other way but to feel powerless.

Seeing him frozen in place, Gu Huaiye raised his eyebrows: "Aren't you going back?"

Mu Li sighed until he didn't want to talk about this topic anymore: "Go back, take me to Xishu Courtyard."

After sending the pastoral gift back, it was late at night when Gu Huaiye went home. When he opened the door, he saw Gu Ting sitting on the sofa in the living room: "Grandpa."

"What did the doctor say?"

"It's nothing, I just restarted the inhibitor." Gu Huaiye changed his shoes and entered the room with a calm tone.

But obviously Mr. Gu doesn't think so. In the past few years, Gu Huaiye's health has almost become his concern: "Tomorrow I will have Lin's Omega brought to the old house, and you will come back to live there. We can't delay it any longer."

After saying this, Gu Ting seemed to be afraid of hearing Gu Huaiye say no, and left in a hurry.

He didn't notice anything strange in Gu Huaiye's eyes.

Lin Xun stood in front of the mirror, pushing aside his bangs that were blocking his eyes, revealing a pair of bright black eyes. He didn't know if it was affected by time travel, but this face was exactly the same as his before.

There is no need to get familiar with it again.

Lin Xun shook his half-wet hair, picked up the scissors, and cut off the too-long bangs.

The field of vision gradually broadened, and a fair and handsome face was revealed.

The young man's clear and clean cat eyes were black and bright, like fine obsidian gemstones. The red lips under his high nose were slightly opened, revealing his teeth, with a somewhat ignorant innocence.

Lin Xun has a beautiful and well-behaved baby face. Because of this appearance, when he was 25 years old, he was still considered to be 18.

After cutting her hair, her whole body became refreshed. Looking at her new hairstyle, Lin Xun was quite satisfied.

I washed my hair again, opened the door and went downstairs.

Lin Zhonghai, who was sitting at the dining table reading the newspaper, heard the noise and subconsciously looked up, and saw a young man wearing a white shirt and jeans coming down the stairs.

Without the hair covering his face, his handsome facial features were completely exposed, making people's eyes brighten. After changing his hairstyle, the young man seemed to have dissipated all the gloom on his body, and he became more refreshing and energetic.

Lin Xun suddenly changed his image, leaving the three people at the table stunned.

He Huishan said in surprise: "Did Xunxun cut her hair?"