Suumary + Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

"Hey, what do you know? When we go out to play, it's not Lin Xun's treat. If he is short of money again, can he still be short of money this time? What are you talking about? Besides, how do you know that Lin Xun is not willing? He still relies on this to get in front of Brother Yi. You're in good favor, right? Lin Xun, you wake up and settle the bill quickly, we're planning to leave too."

Yi Xuan, why are you so familiar? Isn't this...well...

Lin Xun's vision suddenly went dark, and he pressed his painful forehead. In just a few minutes, many memories that did not belong to him flooded into his mind.

He actually went through an ABO article that he had only read three chapters of a few days ago, "The Top Alpha's Debt-Repaying Little Wife", and became the Omega, Lin Xun, who was used by his father to pay off debts in the book.

Logically speaking, given the family's background in the empire, Gu Huaiye, as the sole heir of the family and holding the title of Duke, would not be able to accept such a thing.

However, Gu Huaiye is too strong. As a 5S-level Alpha, his pheromones can be powerful enough to take a concrete form, but he is completely repelled by Omega pheromones. So far, no Omega has dared to approach him. The doctor has made a conclusion early. If there is no more suitable If Omega relieves it, some functions are likely to be reduced.

The advice given is that you should not refuse to spend time with Omegas because you reject Omega pheromones. On the contrary, you should increase the time you spend with Omegas.

But who has a good Omega that the Gu family can try like this?

However, the Lin family caught up with him, and the old man of the Gu family was deeply afraid that his eldest grandson would be in trouble in some aspects after holding it in for a long time, so he directly stuffed him into Gu Huaiye's room.

However, according to the plot of the first three chapters, the original owner had not yet met Gu Huaiye in person, and could not bear to miss the scumbag Yixuan, so in the evening he received news that Yi Xuan was hosting a birthday party for Ling Yun here, so he decided to do it without even thinking about it. run over here.

Even if the purpose of these people looking for him is just to use him as a cash machine.

After figuring out the whole story, Lin Xun raised his head and looked at the boy who had urged him several times: "Why isn't Yi Xuan here?"

"I'm going out with Ling Yun, so if you don't seize the opportunity to show off, don't cry when Brother Yi and Ling Yun are together." The boy looked like he was thinking about you, so don't look ungrateful.

"How could it be? If they want to be together, I will only bless them." After Lin Xun finished speaking, he ignored the shock on the other person's face and left the private room with a smile.

As soon as the door was closed, the deafening music was blocked inside. Lin Xun raised his hand and smoothed away his bangs that blocked his sight, revealing his smooth forehead and a pair of clear and translucent black eyes. The smile on his face gradually disappeared as he looked around.

The black glazed bricks under your feet are like mirrors, echoed by the candlelight on the bronze bird stand, which evokes mystery. The calligraphy and paintings hanging on the walls are vigorous and majestic...

The simple style incorporates classical elements without being obtrusive, but blends the two just right, making the overall style comfortable and romantic. The most important thing is to make the place look extra noble.

A high-end consumption place like the City of Joy costs tens of millions per year. No one is allowed to enter without a real name. Lin Xun does not doubt the authenticity of the calligraphy and painting bronzes. After all, the bar counter alone is worth millions of huanghuali. .