IN LIVING ROOM :

Taesha is sitting with his husband's head on her lap and talking with each other while Haneul giving side eyes to the couple using his phone and looking for his wife internally sulking, who is busy in the kitchen doing some work...yess Jeon came for dinner but Aeri did't mind doing it after all they are like family...and let Taesha rest as she was tired after arranging stuff all day..

Bell ranged, Seung sat straight and saw two handsome male coming in, Haneul didn't mind to look up as he already know who just came in...

(Please ignore that mask and bag)

(Ignore that mask and bag)

"Oh my babies came"..Taesha said and hugged both of them...Namkook smiled at her..

"Hey buddy"... jungkook said to Seung..

"Brat am your uncle"..Seung said with a fake glare...

"But that doesn't suit your young personality yuh know, yuh look like more of a friend to me"... jungkook said all shook their head at his words..

"Leave that oldiee kook yuh didn't compliment me"...Taesha said faking hurt expressions...
And Seung is confused now whether he is young as jungkook said or oldiee as his wife said...Haneul patted his back with 'its okay' and told him not to pout saying 'yuh are looking ugly' nd laughed at him...

"Aunty yuh too look so beautiful"... jungkook said winking and laughed Taesha nd Namjoon laughed too...

All mens are in the living room and two of them searching for something...Haneul noticed that..

"Joon, kook"? Any problem, yuh both seems like looking for something or 'someone'...Haneul said emphasizing the word someone and laughed with his friend who noticed that too...

Namkook shook their heads in unison and started talking about random things all embarrassed..

"Tan, tan slowly yuh will fall if yuh run like that.. tanie!"...tae shouted walking behind yeontan who is running like a speed of light to the living room...