Hanna just randomly stopped out of nowhere, making them turn to her.

"Hanna?" Spencer called. "Hey, stay with us."

She rejoined them just as Aria's phone rang.

"Wait, hold on," she said, pulling out her phone. "Wait, it's Ezra. He might be worried about me."

"Just don't tell him too much," Spencer warned.

"Hey, there," Aria greeted as she walked off to talk to him. The four others waited patiently as Aria finished her call. "Come on." She motioned for them to keep walking, and they did.

-

They arrived at the party, which was quite normal for one in a graveyard. Soft beige tents littered the area, and people hung about, carrying drinks.

"Why would Ali come to this party like this?" Aria asked from their little spot in the corner.

"Makes you wonder," Isabel agreed, scanning the crowd for a blonde.

"Who knows? Maybe it has something to do with Mrs. Grunwald," Spencer replied. Suddenly, she spotted something. "You guys, look," she hissed, pointing to some guy in strange clothing. "Right over there. Do you see him?"

"See who?" Emily frowned.

"The dude standing by himself," Spencer whispered. "He's wearing that vintage uniform." He did look creepy, but not like someone Ali would hook up with. "Hanna, don't stare!"

"Do you want me to look or not?" Hanna snapped.

"Oh, my God. Is that Board Shorts?" Aria blinked.

"No, Ali wouldn't ever be with... him," Isabel said, shaking her head.

"You never know," Emily shrugged. Then she turned to Spencer. "What do we do now?"

"We go up there and ask the scumbag if he's 'A,'" Hanna huffed.

"Hanna!" they all whisper-shouted.

"What? It's crazy," Hanna scoffed. "We've never even seen him before. Why would a total stranger be after us?"

"Who knows if he's a stranger to Alison?" Spencer shrugged.

"Or Mona? Or Jenna? Or Melissa?" Aria added as they stared.

Some girl walked up to him, and Emily muttered, "He's not alone anymore."

"You guys stay here. I wanna hear what they're saying. Keep looking for Ali," Spencer said before walking over to them.

"Okay," Isabel nodded, then started off.

-

Isabel walked around, searching for Ali. She had almost given up when she saw Red Coat. Her eyes widened, and she sprinted after her. Maybe it was Ali!

She followed her into a secluded little graveyard. For the rich, maybe. Statues dotted the area, and she had made it just in time to see Red Coat go through a passageway. She darted into the winding passage and kept on, only to realize that Red Coat had tricked her.

She tried to navigate the long halls, but wound up lost very fast. The same Greek or Roman statues lined the walls, and wind whipped her in one direction or another. Leaves were scattered across the ground, making her slip more than once.

Suddenly, she heard familiar voices.

"No. I have minus three bars," Hanna scoffed.

"Hanna!" Isabel yelled, hope suddenly sparking in her. "Hanna, can you hear me?!"