Jungkook's outfit

They got in Jungkook's mustang and started driving to the mall

They got in Jungkook's mustang and started driving to the mall. Jungkook had one hand on the wheel and the other one, holding Jimin's thigh as he rub, Jimin's soft skin with his thumb. The ride was nice as they had the windows down but then Jimin's stomach, started to really hurt.

"Fuck my stomach." Jimin says, rubbing his stomach.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked as he pulled up to a red light then looked over at Jimin.

"Yeah. Wait what day is it?" Jimin ask, looking at Jungkook.

"Umm the 5."

"Fuck. My period starts today." Jimin said.

"Ohh. Well when we get home you can get in a nice hot bath." Jungkook says with a smile and Jimin gave him a small one back.

Once they got to the mall, they walked through the front door to see Jin and Namjoon sitting down, waiting.

"Hello Mr 37 weeks pregnant!" Jimin says with a big smile as Jin stood up, smiling.

"Well thank you. This baby is getting heavy tho." Jin says, rubbing his back as Jimin giggled and looked at Jin's big belly.

" Jin says, rubbing his back as Jimin giggled and looked at Jin's big belly

"So where are we heading?" Jungkook ask, looking at his two hyungs.

"All the baby stores!" Jin says with excitement.

"Wonderful." Namjoon says in a sarcastic way.

"Shut up Namjoonie." Jin says with a smile but in a scary way of talking.

Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other with a "oh shit!" Look as Jimin grabbed onto Jungkook's arm as he was scared. And he wasn't even the one getting told to shut up but it was still terrifying the way Jin said it.

"Okay! Let's go!" Jin says then started walking with the guys following him.

They got to the first store with Jin and Jimin deeply looking at everything as Jungkook and Namjoon were just browsing around. The two were on the other side of the store as Jimin and Jin were on the other side, looking at every piece of clothing. Namjoon watch the two from a far with a little smile on his face as he could tell that Jimin and Jin were in baby heaven right now.