"She was surprised wasn't she?"

"Yeah she was." Jimin says as the two laughed and Jungkook gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"You haven't been shaking right?"

"No, I took my medicine before school." Jimin says and Jungkook nodded his head as he started driving.

"You do that every before school right?" Jungkook ask and Jimin side eye him then slowly looked in front of him with a "oh shit" look on his face. "Jimin." Jungkook says in a "tell me." Way.

"Okay okay. I forgot sometimes to take it before I leave." Jimin says with his puppy dog eyes and Jungkook left out a sign.

"How many times?"

"Like. Umm... Two or four times a week."

"Jimin!" Jungkook says as he pulled up to a red light.

"IM SORRY! I LOVE YOU!" Jimin quickly shouted then kiss Jungkook as Jungkook just looked at him but then couldn't help but to start laughing as he shook his head.

"Well now I am going to make sure you take it every morning." Jungkook says and Jimin nodded his head.

Once they got to the doctors, Jungkook sigh Jimin in as Jimin sat down as his legs were hurting from dance practice. Jimin would be lying if he said that he wasn't nervous. Every couple of months, Jimin has these doctors appointments and he is never happy about them because he knows that they are going to take scanned of his head. Jungkook sat down next to Jimin and held his hand as they waited for about 10 minutes until Jimin got called back.

"Come with me, please." Jimin says and Jungkook listened, getting up and following him.

They checked Jimin's height then his weight and his eyes sight. They took him to a room and the nurse did their routine. After that they left, leaving Jimin and Jungkook to wait. After waiting for about 7 minutes, Jimin's doctor came in.

"Hello Jimin." Dr Woods says, smiling at Jimin.

"Hello Dr Woods." Jimin says then Dr Woods looked at Jungkook.

"Oh hello." Dr Woods says surprise at the sight of Jungkook because Jimin is always by himself when he comes to his appointments.

"Hi. I'm Jungkook. I'm his boyfriend." Jungkook says, standing up to shake Dr Woods hands.

"Ohhh okay. Nice to meet you." Dr Woods says with a smile. "So Jimin. How has it been?" Dr Woods asks as he sat down on a stool.

"Okay. I have been having nose bleeds lately." Jimin says as the doctor wrote it down in his book.

"About how often?"

"Like twice a week."

"Sometimes three if we have too much sugar." Jungkook cut in as Jimin pouted, looking at him as the Doctor chuckled at the two.

"Okay. Seizures?"

"I had a big one on the 25th." Jimin says, letting out a sign.

"how long did it last?" Dr woods ask and Jimin looked over at Jungkook.

"3 minutes. He also had another one a couple of days ago that lasted a minute." Jungkook say as the Doctor nodded his head, writing it down.

"What was he doing before the seizures happen?" Dr Woods ask, looking at Jungkook.

"The first one, he had an argument with his mom and he came to me saying he was light headed and he was shaking before the seizures happened. That has happened a couple of times with him shaking but he took his pills and he was fine after he took the pill." Jungkook says as Jimin looked down, letting out a sign.