============================================================

Mount Justice; October 31st, 19:34 EDT
-

Wally- with fake brown hair that flows into matching facial hair- howls at the full moon, really leaning into his werewolf costume.

Wally: "Really? You're not gonna join in at all?"

He asks a sleeping Wolf.

Wally: "What kind of wolf are you?"

Conner: "Wally, stop torturing him."

M'gann chuckles.

M'gann: "Hold still, please."

As she wraps bandages around his head. Securing it on the back of his head, so it sweeps across the bridge of his nose and under his ear.

Wally: "Megan, stop torturing him."

Wally mimics Conner, stepping between the two of them.

Wally: "Awkward for him, anyway, being a third wheel on our date."

He puts his unbroken arm on her shoulder.

M'gann: "Wally, I invited the entire Team to the dance. Zatanna too."

Wally: "Good. Keeps us on the down-low."

She gives him an awkward smile; Conner gives Wally a very confused look at his turned back.

Wally: "So... you going as my favorite Martian?"

M'gann: "Not exactly."

She gives him a small smile before stepping onto the training ring a few steps from both of them. Her clothes shift, becoming a torn greyish-white sleeveless dress that comes to the floor, with matching white shoes, gloves, and headband.

The grey veil that's behind her still auburn hair. Her skin turns pale white, while her lips turn black and she gains heavy eyeshadow around her still brown eyes. She hits the iconic Zombie-pose and growls before looking to the boys with a smile as her hands land on her hips.

Wally: "Whoa, babe. Eat my brains anytime."

He mumbles, bringing his casted hand behind his head.

Shazam: "Great minds think alike."

All three turn to see Captain Marvel with a much less sophisticated equivalent to M'gann's shapeshifting of Zombie make-up on his face. M'gann smiles.

M'gann: "Captain, you look terrific. Are you going to a Halloween celebration too?"

Captain Marvel's face twitches for a moment.

Shazam: "Well, sure, I'm going with... Uh-uh, I mean, you did invite the whole Team, right?"

M'gann: "Yeah, we'll all be at the dance. So don't worry about us. Go. Have a good time at your party."

Recognize:

Artemis; B-0-7

Zatanna Zatara; A-0-3

Artemis is wearing a high collar coat and dark colors underneath with. Her hair still pulled in her signature thick ponytail.

Zatanna is wearing a witch costume, complete with the pointy hat, white gloves, and a black dress that is chopped jaggedly above her black thigh-high socks. Secured by a thick red belt around her waist, matching the ribbon at the base of her hat.