Drop Zone

Santa Prisca; July 19th, 00:43 ECT
-

The alarms blare in a warehouse, complete with red bubbling fluid in every tank. The source of the alarm is a group of intruders is Bane and two other men. Surrounded by guards on the ground and guards on the catwalks cocking their rifles.

Kobra agent: "Nuestro Maestro sublime proclama que él saldrá de esta instalación... si... uno de ustedes derrota a su campeón en combate singular." (Our sublime Master proclaims he will depart this facility... if... one of you defeats his champion in single combat.)

Bane pushes aside the foot soldiers that came with him, walking to the gated door with pride. A buzzer goes off and Bane holds the door.

Bane: "Solo que se interesante." (Just make it interesting.)

Then he shoves the door open and walks in. The soldier smirks as the door shuts behind Bane. Inside Bane sees that there are many more soldiers on the interlocking catwalks, all of them armed with rifles.

A buzzer goes off, drawing the bodybuilder's attention to the door on the other side of the arena. Where two people stand. Both of them blonde-brunettes with black pants and boots, and blue tank tops that cut off to expose their stomachs. Only the male walks through, but he's thin which gets Bane's attention, albeit with confusion.

Behind Bane, a black gauntlet with red tubes on it, attached to a long clear tube falls to the floor. He picks it up, confused.

Bane: "¿Me devuelto mi mayor arma? Cuál es el truco?" (You give me back my greatest weapon? What's the catch?)

Soldier: "Ningún truco. No sería una prueba de la destreza de su campeón si no estuviera en su mejor." the soldier says. (No catch. It would hardly be a test of his champion's prowess if you were not at your best.)

Bane attaches the gauntlet.

Bane: "¿Quieres mi mejor?" (You want my best?)

He activates the venom feed as he connects to the back of his head. His pupils dilating as he grunts the Venom flowing through his body. As it finishes, he's panting and turning towards his opponent.

Bane: "Lo conseguiste." (You got it.)

He cracks his neck. His opponent hasn't moved, though the girl behind him steps up with a needle gun filled with a purple serum which she injects into his shoulder. The effect is immediate, his eyes shrink to pinpricks as his hair stands nearly on end. He stumbles forward, his head held in his hands as he falls to his knees. His shoulder grows massively, ripping his shirt. Bane watches closer.

The choker around his neck rips off as he grows fangs, and his body grows to match his arm's size. His skin turns green-grey with red slashes. The girl closes the door. Panting, he gets off his knees, and charges at Bane with a roar. The downward punch is caught, Bane slides a foot or so back, but doesn't fall. Returning the feat with a solid uppercut to his opponent's jaw. The cross Bane throws to his chest does nothing, and he smirks down at Bane.

Grabbing the back of his neck in his hand before uppercutting him in the stomach hard enough to knock the wind out of him. Then following up with another uppercut and a cross to Bane's face before he can fully fall back Bane is grabbed by his wrist and thrown into the wall. Landing on all fours and his head on his arm.

Leaving no room to react, Bane is hit again as he stands, denting the pipe behind him shut and increasing the pressure in the pipe exponentially. Steam envelopes the two as Bane is grabbed by the back of his neck again and thrown out of the steam.

His opponent jumping after him, nailing Bane in the face hard enough to create a Bane-sized crater under him. The power of the strike brings some people to stop, even one looks away. Bane groans, then falling unconscious.