14. Bonfire night

TW🚨: self harm please read this carefully it might be triggering.

Stephs POV:
I could tell. I could tell something had been going on with Keira for weeks now but ever since that Halloween party it's been worse I don't know why and I don't know how to even help her as much as I want to.

Bonfire was soon approaching but we didn't have any plans all I knew was that Keira and Lucy were heading back to Lucy's mums house for Christmas and Keira's family were travelling up as well. As far as I knew the girls were doing well they were happy, Lucy was so so protective of Keira now though especially at bars.

Flashback
We were all in a club keira and Georgia had gone to grab drinks from the bar. That's when I hear screaming I turn my head and see that all too familiar copper hair. Keira. A grown man rubbing his arm up and hers the other squeezing her thigh.

"Get off her please" I see Georgia sobbing.
"Luce you need to go to the bar it's Keira" I say to Lucy shaking her arm.
"What" she says as she stands up and storms over to where Keira is.
"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OF HER RIGHT FUCKING NOW BEFORE I SHOVE THEM WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE YOU DICK" I hear Lucy screaming at the man.
"And why should I listen to little clueless woman like you" he replies spitting in her face.
"Because I might be a little clueless woman" she says with air quotes, "But I sure as hell can beat your ass if you don't move your greasy fingers off her right fucking now"
"Alright alright no need to get so hormonal" he replies taking his hands off Keira turning his attention to Lucy.
"Now I think it's you turn, I like women who are feisty and especially when they have brown hair" he says walking towards her.
"Well you ain't my type so I recommend you back the fuck up before I drop you the fuck down" she replies inching closer to him.

"Steph I'm going to take kei to the bathroom can you deal with Lucy please" I hear Demi say.
"Course I can, can you take Georgia with you I don't want her seeing what Lucy will do next" I reply staring at the brunette girl.
"Yep will do Steph" Demi replies.
Just then I see Lucy draw her fist back and hit the man square in the face. "That's what you get for touching up a 19 year old, no scrap that that's what you get for touching up my girlfriend" she spat and walked towards me.

"Steph where the hell is Keira" she asks.
"Luce maybe take a minute to calm-"
"Steph I do not need to calm down I need Keira and I need to know that she is safe in my arms so no I'm not taking I minute I need Keira right now please Steph" she begs.
"She's in the bathrooms with Demi and Georgia but she is very shaken up, be careful Luce" I reply not wanting her to screw up what ever she has with kei.
"I'm always careful when it comes to her Steph I never ever want to loose her she's my whole world" she replies.
"Ok Luce let me know when you are done and I will drive you two back to yours I don't want either of you driving" I reply looking in her eyes for anything but they showed nothing like set stones.
"Thank you Steph" she replies and runs off to the bathrooms.

End flashback

I still to this day do not know what went down in the bathroom of that club all I know is Lucy came out with kei attached to her and kei wouldn't leave her side for days.

Everything was getting better kei was comfortable leaving Lucy's side again up until the Halloween party when they left early with Keira nervously attached to Lucy again. No one knows what happened to her or why but she just was again.

I was sat absorbed in my thoughts about the brunette and copper haired girls when Stephen bought me my phone.

"Babe this has been upstairs ringing off the hook I thought I would bring it to you" he says handing me the phone. I check the notifications to see 7 missed calls off Lucy, 4 off Georgia and 5 off Demi.
"Shit ste something must have happened" I say as I call Lucy back. She answers immediately.