12. England camp pt.2

4 days later:
The girls had FaceTimed every night and had messages all day everyday. They were having their normal night time call when,

Keira's POV:
"Keira will you please go to the game with my family" I hear Lucy beg over the phone. She had been asking me to go since she arrived at camp and got her ticket allowance. Something inside me didn't want to go. It was like an aching inside me. I didn't want to interrupt her families experience but she wouldn't give up. "Ok Luce I will go" I say. "Yes yes yes yes thank you Keira" she replies like a kid in a sweet shop. "But you owe me big time" I reply.

The next day
I just arrived at the stadium for the game and I am sat in the friends and family zone waiting for her parents and siblings to arrive.

"Hey Keira" I hear.
"Hello Mrs bronze how are you?" I reply holding my hand out for her to shake.
"I'm good dear and please call me Diane" she replies grinning at me. "It's lovely to meet you anyway the tribe will be hear in a minute they've gone to get drinks". I nod in reply.

Me and Diane chat for a while until we hear a racket coming from behind us. I turn around and see a few people most of them I recognise: Lucy's Dad, her sister and her sister's partner, her brother and his partner, her nan and grandad, and her auntie. They all introduce themselves but I keep quite quiet not wanting to disturb the family time.

We sit for a while until we head out to watch them warm up. I find my seat and I'm sat between Lucy's mum and her brother. I wrap Lucy's hoodie tighter around me snuffling my nose into it trying to remember her scent the one that always calms me down. Her hoodies had kept me going since she had been away and they are exactly what I need.

An applause erupted in the stadium, I look out onto the pitch and see the girls running out onto the pitch. Right at the back I see my girl, laughing about something with Jordan. She looked glowy and so happy. But I knew she would because football would always make her.

Time skip
The game ended in a 2-0 win to the lionesses with goals from Nikita and Kaz. The girls had just finished their victory lap and a currently heading to meet friends and family.

"You really like her don't you Keira?" I hear her brother ask me. "Yeh I really do" I reply smiling at him.

The truth was I didn't just like her I love her, but I didn't know how to tell her. How do you tell your favourite person in the world that you love them not knowing if they will say it back. Not knowing if they feel the same. That's why I didn't want to say it. And I definitely was not going to tell her brother that.

Lucy's POV:
I just got up to the family area and met all of my family. Except one person. The one person I wanted to see most. My parents were currently talking to Jordan's and my siblings were too involved in a conversation with their partners to notice me to, so I head to the balcony.

"Kei, kei are you out here?" I ask looking out into the balcony. I see her slumped in a chair consumed in her thoughts.

"Kei" I say a bit louder.

"Luce?" She replies looking around.

"I'm here kei" I say as she turns around to look at me. I look right into her eyes and she looks right into mine. My hearts starts thumping in my chest more than it ever has after 90 or even 120 minutes of football. Tingles run down my back as I see her stand up and run to me.

She jumps into my arms and I hold her tight. Her head buries into my neck and she lightly presses kisses there. I savour the moment.

"I've really missed you kei" I whisper in her ear.

" I missed you to luce more than you will ever know" she replies pulling her head out my neck.

I take a minute just to take her in. To familiarise myself with every freckle and her face, with every speck of colour in her eyes and every grove of her lips. I stare. I knew I was staring but I didn't care I just took her in.

"Shall we go somewhere quieter" I ask her. She nods her head. Dropping her down to the floor I grab her hand and lead her out of the room. We head down the corridor towards the changing rooms that were now empty. I take her in there and pull her into me.

I look into her eyes and occasionally flick them down to look at her lips letting her know what I want. She nods her head at me. I lean in. My lips catch hers and fireworks erupt. We stay like it for a while just living in the moment. Until I pull away.

"I've missed you and I've missed this too much kei" I say looking at her.

"I have as well luce I never want to do it again" she replies.

"Me either" I say catching her lips again. This time I run my tongue across them and gain entrance. Our mouths fit together perfectly dancing together like they have been doing it their whole life. My hand slowly moves down to her back and down to her bum. I gently squeeze getting I moan out of Keira.

"We aren't doing this here Luce" she says pulling away.

"Fine just wait until I'm home tomorrow" she replies.

No one's POV:
The girls head back up to their families and celebrate the win. Lucy and Keira were finally at home together again the next day and showed eachother exactly how much they had missed eachother.

A/N: this took me far too long to write but it's finally done xx got the next 25 chapters planned so updates should be more regular hopefully xx hope you enjoyed lmk what you think xx