8. First date

Lucy's POV:
Training had just finished and I needed to speak to Keira. I looked around the changing room and quickly found her I pulled her into the bathroom. "Ok kei the date is tonight dress up a bit" I say. "Ok Luce where are we going" she reply's confused. "That's for me to know and you to find out" I say and walk off back into the changing room.

We get home not soon after and are playing in the garden with narla. I glance at my phone quickly to check the time. "Kei we need to start getting ready we are leaving in two hours" I say knowing she would want plenty of time. "Ok Luce" she says as she heads back into the house. I turn to narla and say "shall we go and pick what mummy should wear", she barks in return I take it as a yes. I scoop her up and take her upstairs. As we walk past Keira's room I hear her singing in the shower. I quickly walked into my room and headed to the wardrobe. I pick out a pair on salmon pink trousers a matching jacket and a plain white top. I lay it out on my bed and head for a shower. Once I am out I blow dry and straighten my hair. Then I put on my outfit and add a silver necklace my mum gave me and watch I bought a few months ago when I signed with city. I head downstairs with the jacket to match the trousers and grab a pair of chunky trainers from the shoe cupboard. I grab my glasses from the living room and put them on as well.

Narla starts barking I quickly check my phone and realise she needs feeding. I quickly feed her then head back to the hallway to put my trainers on. When I walk in I notice Keira sat on the stairs her hair was down and straightened, she is wearing a pair of light brown trousers a plain white Nike T-shirt and a black bomber jacket. She's got gold earrings in with a matching gold necklace and bracelet. Her whole outfit combined by a pair of black and white Nike Air Max 95's. She looks perfect. I am immediately transfixed by her. "Hey Luce" she says looking up from her phone. "H-hey k-kei you l-look g-gorgeous" I stutter out. "You do too luce what time we leaving" she says. "In about 5 minutes kei I just need to put my shoes on and get narlas stuff for my mums" I say smiling at her. "Ok " she replies smiling back at me.

Once we are ready we get in the car and drive to my mums. "Ok I'm just going to take narla in" i say. "Ok luce see you in a minute" she replies. I grab narla off her lap and get her bag of the backseats. I head down the pathway to my mums house and once I get to the front door I knock three times. "Hey luce and hello my gorgeous girl" my mum says. "Hey mum" I say. "So where you going tonight?" She says wiggling her eyebrows. "Just out for food mum" i say not wanting to get into it. "You sure" she questions winking. "I'm sure mum I will see you tomorrow night to pick narla up" I say blushing. "Bye luce have fun" she says. "I will mum bye" I reply and head back to the car.

The drive to the restaurant takes around 20 minutes. Once we pull up in the car park I turn to Keira and say "I hope you enjoy tonight kei". "Same Luce shall we go in?" she replies. "Yeh kei let's go" I say. When we start walking in I grab her hand and squeeze it. We both turn and look into eachothers eyes deeply and just smile.

Once we are seated in the restaurant we order some drinks. We both order diet cokes not wanting to drink too much during the season. Once we have ordered food we sit and chat about all sorts. Until I decide to ask. "Kei I want to ask you something" I say nervously. "Sure Luce what's up?" she asks. "I know this might be soon, but I feel like it's right. I really really like you and I just want us to be.. yeh well what I'm trying to say is kei will you... be my girlfriend?" I ask nervously. "Of course Luce I really, really like you to, I would love to be your girlfriend" she says grinning from ear to ear. "Thank god, I was so nervous kei" i say reciprocating the smile. "I could tell" she giggles.

Just then our food comes, kei had lasagne and I had carbonara. I finally take a proper look around the restaurant. It was quite busy with dimly lit lights all around a tables in rows down the hall and a bar on the back wall full of people. It was lovely.