T W E N T Y S E V E N

Mulai dari awal

"Fighting like a kid again. Mom, dad, when will you both grow up. You have to take care of me too.", Minji spoke, frustrated seeing you two bickering all the time.

"Minji tell your dad. It's my turn."

"Minji don't you love me more?"

"Shower together. Problem solved.", she laughed and ran away quickly.

Hearing her, you blushed. She obviously didn't knew what she said. Hoseok looked at you with the most flirtatious smile. His hands went around your waist. You looked at him in shock.

"Hobi don't think- HOBI!", he picked you up and closed the door with his leg.

"It's my princess order!"

"Hobi? When will you grow up?"

"Never."

His lips grabbed yours and moved along swiftly. You held his face and continued to kiss him passionately.

------End------

You flinched and opened your eyes. You realised you were tearing up.

"It takes a monster to destroy one. You won't just die but I'll kill you everyday. You haven't seen what the actual fuck Kang Y/n is."

You came outside with a silky grey robe wrapped around your wet body. Before opening it, you checked the door again to see if it's locked.

You never know.

You put on a night suit and laid down pulling the blanket up to your waist. You peeked at the wall clock showing two in the morning. You kept looking at the second hand, the way it ticked around the clock. You eventually fell asleep.

Dreaming-

You found yourself in a pure white room without any windows or doors. The room was cold and brightly lit. You turned around to see a black door standing out in the white surrounding.
Suddenly you heard a faint whisper, almost like a cry for help calling your name right behind your head. You couldn't recognise the voice.

"Anyone there?"

A picture of you and Hoseok magically appeared in your hand. Your eyes lit up seeing it. You were caressing the photo when suddenly it started burning from your side. You didn't tried to put out the fire. You just stood with the burning picture in your hand with a poker face. The fire stopped after burning you in the photo, Hoseok miraculously was saved. You crumbled the photo in your hand and ran towards the black door. You opened it but before you could see...

------Dream end------

Your eyes opened up.

"The eff was that?", you panicked and got up. The bright sunshine striked your eyes making them shrink. You looked at the clock which was showing six fifty-one in the morning.

"Dreams! That nightmare was strange but not more than my life.", you chuckled.

You opened the door of your room and peaked outside before coming out. Everyone seemed quite busy since it's the last time you both are here, in that mansion.

"Excuse me?", you called a helper.

"Good morning mam.", she bowed.

"Good morning. Um... How is Jimin now?"

"Sir seems quite alright.", she smiled.

"He woke up already?"

Is he made of steel or what?
That motherfucker really is strong.

"Yes mam. He's getting ready in his room. You should get ready and come down for breakfast too."

"Oh- Yeah, thanks."

You closed the door and came inside after thanking her. You went inside the bathroom and got fresh for the big day. It was not easy but you are experienced with living a complicated life. You picked up the phone from the window above and sent a message.

Hi
Can I call you?
Texting takes time.
Plus this phone is much broken than my life.

??-
Hi
I'm surprised you can still joke around in this situation.
Call me then.
I wanna tell you something too Y/n...

You called the person.

Hey

??- How are you?

I'm good. Jimin came back. He's wounded but okay. We'll leave soon.

??- Okay. Do you remember everything? The thing you have to do on plane and in...in Italy.

Yep! Very well. I've trained myself enough.

??- Y/n... You know that things will be a bit complicated once you reach Italy right?

Yes. But I... I need to do it. I don't want anyone to go through any bit of what I went through. And not just me, my family, my daught-...my friends.

??- Y/n?

Hm?

??- Whatever you're gonna do now, see now, it'll be far more worse and complicated. You'll be all alone there, in Italy. But don't worry, I will do anything to ensure you're safe. You might witness something about Jimin and me too, I mean about us.

You? W-What about you and him? Who are you to him? And why am I knowing this now? I swear- , that surprise was unexpected.

??- Shh Y/n! Calm down. There is something you should know. B-But not right now. And please don't try to be a human. Shoot when you need, destroy when you need, do every damn thing you, as a doctor, as a ordinary girl would never.

Why are you saying that...?, you never expected that much.

??- I promise I'm gonna do everything I can. Be safe. Goodbye Y/n, it's on you now.

Bye, friend.

Author-

Jimin and Y/n's helper? What is it?
Let's see what Italy has in it for Jimin, Y/n and Hobi.

Don't forget to leave your opinion.
Take care!