Comeback.. Be Here (KSJ)

Comenzar desde el principio

"In my defense, you're also always working late in the past 3 years." she said

"I got nothing to do"

"So, do I. But, now you have something to do out of work. Talk to her"

"I'd love to. But, yesterday, after the CEO event, she said she had someone waiting for her at home. Maybe she's married or have a boyfriend"

"But, she didn't bring any partner to the event" Irene explained

"I'm just scared about the truth. But, I need explanation, I need closure."

"Closure?? You're clearly in love with her!! What closure do you need? You have to ask her to marry you!!" Irene seemed frustrated with me

"I don't know.. "

"Sajang Nim, you are the most firm and decisive person I've ever known in the industry. But, in your personal life, you're really such a loser"

"That's harsh..."

"Yes, I know. I really need you to know that! But if you're not sure, don't ever think to talk to her. You're only going to hurt her"

I kept silent. She's right. I love her.

"But, how can I tell her? What if she has someone?"

"What if she's not?"

I bit my lower lip. My bad habit if I got stressed.

"Let's call Jeon Pildo, ask him to check on her" Irene winked at me.

"You're the best"

After 2 days, Jeon Pildo came to my office with a very disturbing news. Taehyung and Namjoon had met Jisoo way before the CEO event. How they didn't say anything about this.

But, that's not the shocking part. There's  multiple picture of a 3 years old little girl. I feel like I have seen her somewhere, then I realized. I felt sick to my stomach.

I called both of them to meet me at our parent's house, "Meet me at Appa's house after work, 6 pm sharp. It's urgent and important"

I immediately drove straight to my parent's house. That can't be right, please God, that can't be right.

Once I arrived, I asked the butler where's my mother is, he said she's in the library.  I rant towards the library while bring a piece of that little girl picture.

My heart beat very fast, "Eom..eommaa.. hah hah" I took my breath.

"Seokjinna, what a pleasant surprise. Are you okay, son?"

"I want to see my picture when I was a kid, around 3 years old..." I still catched up my breath.

"Okay, son. Why don't you take a seat and have some water. Let me take a look at it. It won't take long"

It's a good thing to have a mother that very well organized. She put full of photo album on a big shelf with detailed timeline and category. "Found it, but it's high up there. Let me call the maid to take it."

"No need, eomma. Let me take it"

Found it. I immediately open up the photo album and yes... just what I thought.. that girl looked exactly like me. There's no doubt, no need to have DNA test at all. I felt sick to my stomach, I was shaking, and I cried uncontrollably by holding this girl picture.

"Why... it has to be this way.."

My eomma held me by reflect, just like a mother who want to console her tantrum kid. "What happened, son? Shh.. everything is gonna be alright.. you're strong, kind, and smart.. everything is gonna be just fine." She said that comforting words repeteadly, when my appa hit because I could not do exactly what he said, when someone bully me at school because I was the privillege kid. But, now I don't that words has the same effect to me like before.

"I have a daughter.....a 3 years old daughter.."

"With whom? Are you sure she's your daughter?"

I showed her the picture, she was shocked and cried, "She looks just like you.. my baby.. my poor son.. who's the mother?"

"Jisoo.. Kim Jisoo.."

She felt relieved when hearing the name. She knew for a long time that they belong together. A mother instinc. "I have a grand daughter...oh what a wonderful day... so, what are you going to do? I didn't know that you have a relationship with her"

"It's complicated....." I sighed

"Do you love her?"

I nodded, "Yes. I love her so much."

"Then, it's not that complicated.. just tell her that you love her and be with her raising this beautiful little girl"

I nodded.

Suddenly, there was a knocked on the library door. It's Namjoon and Tae, "Eomma, I need to talk with my brothers alone, could you leave us alone?"

"What's up, hyung?" Namjoon asked

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?" Tae asked

I showed them all the picture "Explain this!"

They both gasped. "Hyung, let me explain.." Namjoon tried to open his mouth

"You knew this???? How long have you know this??"

"Hyung, I swear I just found out a week ago. She came to my apartment." Namjoon tried to explain

"I'm a little bit longer than that, she called me first" Tae said

"A week? Why didn't you tell me?? And that little girl... " I lose my breath with anger, sadness, and disappointment "I have a daughter. Why did I do so badly? Why all of you punishing me like this?" I started to cry again

"Hyung, I'm sorry.. we're very sorry.. she asked us to keep this from you for a little while" Namjoon said while pat my shoulder. Try to console me. A little bit too late, I felt betrayed.

"It's not ours to tell, hyung" Tae said

I scoffed, "But it's my daughter that you keep me from. Does brothers mean nothing to you? You should sided with me!! Not Jisoo. Put yourself in my shoes!! If you were me.. what would you do? WHAT WOULD YOU DO???!!!" I screamed with the top of my lungs. Full tears streamed down on my face.

Namjoon and Tae started to tear up, "I'm sorry, hyung.." they both said in unison.

"What is my daughter name?"

"Areum.. Kim Areum" Tae answered

"Areum.. what a beautiful name.. Tae, could you help me call Jisoo right now that you will meet her in her apartment now and it's urgent. If I contact her, she will avoided me.."

"Arasseo, hyung.."

"Namjoon-ah, I need to take 2 weeks off to fix this. Please take over the company."

"Understood. Hyung, listen, I'm really sorry. I was wrong, I should tell you right away. "

"Yes, hyung. I'm sorry. I was torn between you and Jisoo" Tae started to cry, he always a cry baby.

I hugged them all, "Brother for life, please no matter what, we have to support and protect each other"

We were hugging for a minute, until Tae got replied from Jisoo.

I drove to her apartment right away. I was rushing in to her apartment. She was in her apron laughing with Areum while opening the door. She was shocked seeing me standing in front her.

I hugged her immediately, "Please come back to me Jisoo, I love you... I love you so much.. I will never let you go ever again.."

I didn't know which one who initiated, but we kissed softly, full of love. In front of our daughter. Yes, OUR daughter.